• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
For a leaks thread I actually am a bit disappointed we haven't gotten more. Kudo to HBO for having this mostly locked down.

Landawng

The Fallen
Nov 9, 2017
Denver/Aurora, CO
lol dammit I'm both happy and a bit bummed no leaks have come out yet about this episode. Sometimes knowing what happens makes it easier to handle. Gonna be a long 5 hours

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
I'm imagining HBO execs tightening down on any potential leak possibilities like..

hold-hold-now-esperen-ahora-mel-gibson-brace-heart-braveheart-vagonettas-2.gif

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Images of the episode are out on 4chan.

Melissandre returns, Undead Giants, Lyanna, Jorah and Theon dead.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Not like this. I'm out. I'll subscribe to Amazon Germany but I won't let a bunch of deaths be spoiled by images.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
More images coming through

NK and Viseyon confirmed at Winterfell vs Dany/Jon and dragons

Anjoys

Avenger
Nov 10, 2017

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Someone uploaded the entire episode as a slideshow quality gif. Seriously.

Yeah I found it. It's real.

I cannot express how unbelievably mad this makes me. 7 years of buildup from the very first scene of the series for the White Walkers and thats the ending. D&D cement themselves as fucking hacks.

The worst part is going to be the idiots or think it's cool because Arya is such a sick badass now.

No. Spare me.

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
Tried to stay leak free.

Was spoiled by a friend as he knew I'd want to hear it before I saw the episode.

A big fuck off if it is true.

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
I hope GRRM is happy that this tremendous bullshit is the only ending to his story we're ever gonna get. The Others end up being a bunch of mindless zombie monsters that lose in an ultimate Good vs Evil clash after all. So much for avoiding that trope.

rashbeep

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I found it. It's real.

I cannot express how unbelievably mad this makes me. 7 years of buildup from the very first scene of the series for the White Walkers and thats the ending. D&D cement themselves as fucking hacks.

The worst part is going to be the idiots or think it's cool because Arya is such a sick badass now.

No. Spare me.

So that's real eh

D&D lmaoo

Status
Not open for further replies.