• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
California
Literally a response I received from a buddy today when I asked for a pic of his dog after he told me, "you should see Taz. He got into some mud and managed to get his entire body completely coated with it."

Me: "send me a pic. šŸ˜‚"

Him: "I took him a shower already"

I took him a shower already?! How do you even write that out without realizing how grammatically incorrect that sounds?

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
That's more coherent than half the thread titles on ERA. I think he only got one word wrong ("took" should have been "gave")....but man, go read some of the thread titles on the gaming side.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
tenor.gif

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
lmao what a fucking moron I bet his wife is fucking the milkman too lmfaooooooo

grow up

Viewt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
I had a roommate that would use the phrase "smoke me out"* and replace "smoke" with whatever he wanted. So if he wanted food, it was, "Eat me out." That one took a second.

*If you're unfamiliar, smoking someone out is sharing your weed with them.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
This thread title is now my favourite thread title ever. Or at least this week, 'cause I can't remember any titles before that.

Doukou

Oct 25, 2017
Born to Die
World is a fuck
Kill them all 1989
I am trash man
410,757 dead cop
I took him a shower already