• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
I refer to this:
https://www.sie.com/en/corporate/release/2016/160614a.html

Which is basically where I'm willing to put the most credibility, since it's something they published on their corporate website, which is no joke for a PR.
"
SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT UNVEILS
HIDEO KOJIMA'S PS4 CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE TITLE
DEATH STRANDING

"
Believe what you want, it could go either way and I wouldn't be surprised. We know it's a Sony owned and fully funded I.P, using a Sony owned engine, with assistance from a Sony owned studio. It coming to PC is far from guaranteed.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
So many exclusives past and to come that people complain some are missing in the video, lol thanks Sony

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
Pretty eyes; only on Playstation.

I was going to call them out on spelling "Fulfil" and not "Fulfill" but I realized you Europeans are ancestral as fuck.

Franco_Tech

Oct 30, 2017
I think that Death Stranding is not becoming multi platform, I think the game was pushed to next gen PS5 and that was that they don't show footage on that trailer.

huH1678

Oct 30, 2017
That would be really odd considering Sony owns Guerilla. Why make an engine with that in mind if you'll never use it that way?
PS5 is another platform too so PS4 + PS5 I would consider multi platform ;)

so death stranding confirmed to be not a true exclusive then

Do you see any confirmation anywhere or are you people just making stuff up in heads x'D

Ya'll should contact kotaku saying you have an exclusive story to sell about DS not being exclusive and link them this trailer lmao

Decarb

Oct 27, 2017
Why we do this song and dance about Death Stranding coming to PC and Spider-man being/not being first party in every single thread about PS4 exclusives?

Oct 30, 2017
The "Sony Computer Interactive Presents" in the Death Stranding trailers didn't give away that it's exclusive? Cmon guys.

Anyway, good line up and lots of foundation for the PS5 (Horizon 2, Spider-Man 2, God of War 2...)

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any new footage/information in this video..?

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
The fact that they're lumping in GoT and TLoU:Pt 2 with the other titles in that trailer could suggest that Sony are aiming for a release this year for both of them. Would make sense because I don't see Death Stranding coming out anytime soon.

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Let's cut out all the cross-talk about a Death Stranding PC release, please. This thread is about PS4 exclusives and, as of now, Death Stranding is a PS4 exclusive. Thank you.
This is flat out incorrect. The PC version was officially announced and it has never been officially canceled.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
People using this video as proof that Death Stranding realize that there were several first party games not shown... right?