• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Quite literally, his only appearance.

I'd almost complain if I wasn't legitimately impressed that B-dubs knew this character in the first place lol
giphy.gif

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Well this challenge was fun. We got to look at some obscure Marvel characters, some that only appeared once, and I got to learn just how many racist stereotypes were in comics back in the Silver Age of Comics. A fun, educational challenge about comic book history overall.

OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Using the power of friendship and Hostess snack cakes the Avengers have gained the power of the Power Stone.

Now only a single Infinity Stone remains, can the Avengers manage this final challenge?

Power_Stone.gif

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
Missed out on this challenge, but I know pretty much nothing of comics. Good job team.

Some of these characters are... Yowza lol.

OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

On Break
Oct 25, 2017
I still can't believe you figured out the Hostess one, I told you exactly where to look but still.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm still concerned that nothing has been done to the first 10 that threw Anustart into the Thanus for the Soul Stone.

Maybe that comes into play in the Mind Stone...

OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

On Break
Oct 25, 2017
You'll get the final challenge on Monday at noon and it's gonna be a doozy.

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I'm amazed at how many people opt'ed to remain banned during this. Props to you all.
Additionally, I love seeing so many people working on these challenges.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
So....

This big challenge to defeat thanos, and get the fallen back early.....

Might get them back a only a day or two early?

okdakor

Oct 26, 2017
France
You really think Thanos isn't toying with you ? The stones he gives you are fake. The last will be easy to obtain, and when you'll try to use them the effect will be a perma-ban for every 'avenger' tag.