• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dark494

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Seattle
How do you see the challenge? Threadmarks only bring up 2 posts.

Vp31WUW.png

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone tries to throw me into the Thanus, I'm throwing hands. Getting in those punches I should've been able to get in on Red Skull.

VZ_Blade

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, there's no point in thinking about our past decisions. Let's move forward as a whole despite our differences.

Don't let the sacrifices be done in vain.

HammerFace

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fighting Red Skull so we can locate the stone. Fighting the damn stone if we had to. Anything but what we did. We could've tried something. We had a choice, and over 100 of you chose wrong.

Fighting that couldve ended in more loss than a single avenger who volunteered themselves. I chose to believe that Anustart's choice to sacrifice themselves was their faith in our ability to save everyone, themselves included. Anustart believed in us, it seems as if you don't have that same faith in us.

Madison

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lima, Peru
Look if y'all are so concerned about Anustart maybe you should have suggested a real solution

Maybe you didnt care as much about him as youre currently pretending

If you did then maybe he would be alive

atamize

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
We lost a lot of good people. Like...that person...with the avatar. And that poster who posted sometimes. But I'll be damned if we turn our backs on another rando I've never met!

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Look if y'all are so concerned about Anustart maybe you should have suggested a real solution

Maybe you didnt care as much about him as youre currently pretending

If you did then maybe he would be alive

I actually have to agree. Despite being one of the first to vote for Anustart, I did throw around a decent alternative involving sacrificing a Avenger Mod since they're technically immune to the Thanus, but a Fallen Admin said it might not work. Still, it was a better idea than beat the shit out of the Nazi and expecting that to actually work since the Soul Stone wasn't going to show itself without us sacrificing someone we actually care about.

Oct 25, 2017
I eagerly anticipate our next mission. It is our last chance to redeem ourselves. If we stumble again, the Avengers will exist in name only. And from their ashes, the New Defenders rise.

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I thought I could make it, but the light theme and lack of search coupled with having to start each thread fresh was too much to handle for my poor dusted soul.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I eagerly anticipate our next mission. It is our last chance to redeem ourselves. If we stumble again, the Avengers will exist in name only. And from their ashes, the New Defenders rise.
New Defenders, huh. New Ditherers, more like. There is no honour in waving your tendrils on the sidelines like a spineless jellyfish and mocking those who choose to act. Anustart showed true courage and we respected it rather than thwarting it with the cowardice of inaction. Even now you hesitate in your own purported convictions and claim you'll do something at some point rather than actually doing it.

Here is what you are missing though: Anustart merely chose to share the path of the Fallen. When they are saved, Anustart will be saved alongside them. The fate of the Fallen and the Avengers will be a common one; only our paths are different. It is the Fallen's path to have faith in us to win; it is ours to fight and win. Anustart showed their faith in us. Alas, you only undermine the Fallen's faith. There lies the true shame.

okdakor

Oct 26, 2017
France
So, to be clear, so far :
- mission 1 : a 5yo level labyrinth
- mission 2 : a guy asks you to kill one of your teammates, and you happily oblige

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So, to be clear, so far :
- mission 1 : a 5yo level labyrinth
- mission 2 : a guy asks you to kill one of your teammates, and you happily oblige

Mission 1: Complete this maze

Mission 2: Select one of your own to join the Fallen. The hard part is they will not be able to become a Coward! They have to wait it out!

Hard part is immediately neutered by a willing volunteer who votes for themselves

People start casting magic missile at the darkness to kill time while we get the votes

Mission 3: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯