• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rfft0m9.gif

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The Happy Meal maze was better.

Though I'm half surprised we didn't get people insisting we shouldn't do the maze because we can't trust Thanos! and it could be a trick! and maybe the maze is a map to the inner secrets of the universe! We must stand together and not do the maze! Whatever it takes!

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ people, just getting 100 people to agree on one person was supposed to be the inherent challenge here but we got over that pretty quickly and then just made this more difficult for the sake of it

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
Jesus Christ people, just getting 100 people to agree on one person was supposed to be the inherent challenge here but we got over that pretty quickly and then just made this more difficult for the sake of it

I think a big part of it, as an outside observer, was having B-Dubs himself present the challenge now. It tainted it and made people look for meaning that may not have been there. I think it would be smart for them to make a neutral themed account to deliver progress and new steps, and B dubs can add commentary separate.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017

Enter this thread, type in "+1 for Anustart" and we will succeed!

I'll @ the whole goddamn board if I have to

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Someone should @ all the other Avengers, this is disgraceful.

edit: Just as I post, good work sph3re

Deleted member 420

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Alright now we have gone too far, let those people rest. they were probably just hoping to get a ban and increase their productivity for the month and got shit luck.

EchoChamber

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Avengers assemble !!!

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg

Ecotic

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
sph3re just @'d me, but I received no notification. Maybe Spoilering the @ doesn't work and that's why no one is showing up?