• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

VZ_Blade

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
We should start pulling names from the avenger list to get to 100 if we remain in a standstill.

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
We are becoming animals and consuming one another. Can't ya'll see Thanos masterplan? This is one maze we'll never solve.

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
oh man, this is wild

uPMsFZp.gif

how the avengers gonna get out of this one
Scaretactics.

Edit: No one ever listens to Hulk, huh?

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
We are becoming animals and consuming one another. Can't ya'll see Thanos masterplan? This is one maze we'll never solve.

We're not consuming one another currently though. One of us is volunteering to be thrown into the Thanus and the rest of us are agreeing or disagreeing with the action, and though some of us disagreed and know this is a trap, we can't proceed forward if we don't do something. If an Avenger is willing to sacrifice their life for the greater good, then we should consider and respect their wishes. I'm holding my vote down as a sign of respect and loyalty to Anustart.

OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
We're not consuming one another currently though. One of us is volunteering to be thrown into the Thanus and the rest of us are agreeing or disagreeing with the action, and though some of us disagreed and know this is a trap, we can't proceed forward if we don't do something. If an Avenger is willing to sacrifice their life for the greater good, then we should consider and respect their wishes. I'm holding my vote down as a sign of respect and loyalty to Anustart.
It might not just be Anustart though, remember?

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It might not just be Anustart though, remember?

I'm well aware that there's a risk for the first 10 voters, you made it clear that something may or may not happen, but I shall stand by Anustart regardless and I'm willing to follow him down to the deepest pits of the Thanus should he go down. If it's to help my fellow Avengers than it's worth it. I'm not afraid of you, we will defeat you!

Genryu

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Anustart offered himself up for the sacrifice, it only makes sense to throw them to the Thanus.

Nine Million Scoville! Think of the bonus damage!

Deleted member 420

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do you folks see how the mods are trying to make it seem like we're making the wrong choice by sacrificing Anustart? They are scared, people. why am i the only person who understands this

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
and I bet you're going to do it you're going to do it you dirty dastard

don't put anything past a giant purple degenerate who jerks it to a skeleton

never forget about that, even if it's not explicitly MCU canon, folks

#trueavenging
You and I seem to be on the same page.
Marvel_Studios__Avengers_Endgame__Special_Look__1_.2019_04_02_09_23_43.gif

You have my support for the battles to come.

WE WOULD HAVE WORDS WITH THEE, THANOS

Smoolio

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
We don't trade lives, but come on! There are people laying down their lives. I got no right to do any less than them.

EN1GMA

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
Respect that Anustart is willing to sacrifice himself but instead of pushing him you take his hand and tell him there has to be a better way.

Shame!

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
We don't trade lives, but come on! There are people laying down their lives. I got no right to do any less than them.
Respect that Anustart is willing to sacrifice himself but instead of pushing him you take his hand and tell him there has to be a better way.

Shame!
I mean, Thanos hasn't given you a guys a guarantee of anything. Seems like a bad deal to me.

I respect Anustart's willingness to sacrifice himself. That's a true Avenger move. But the deal is lopsided imo

Regardless, I think he has almost 100 votes so you guys voting to dust won anyway

OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Reminds me, someone should tally all of your votes up. There's been a lot of people on and off the wagon today. I'll do a more official count tomorrow night, but for now you should all try and figure out where you stand.

OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I give you these words of encouragement (?) from the peanut gallery:

As a member of The Fallen I just want to say that ya'll can't avenge for shit.

The real Avengers got through 2 team-up films before they broke up yet you're going straight to the Civil War having only defeated the pre-title minor villain that was the maze from day 1.

Figure something out soon because, right now, the dust on the floor that I left behind after the snap could do a better job at avenging than any of you sorry lot.

EN1GMA

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
Everyone should have told Thanos to shove the gaunlet up his thanus and sacrifice no one.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A Speck of Dust In the Wind said:
As a member of The Fallen I just want to say that ya'll can't avenge for shit.

The real Avengers got through 2 team-up films before they broke up yet you're going straight to the Civil War having only defeated the pre-title minor villain that was the maze from day 1.

Figure something out soon because, right now, the dust on the floor that I left behind after the snap could do a better job at avenging than any of you sorry lot.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for expressing your opinion. It has been filed in the appropriate receptacle and will be treated with the due diligence you deserve.

If you have an issue with our Avenging, please post your concerns in this thread in the next five minutes. Failure to do so will be seen as an active endorsement of our efforts and a tacit acknowledgment that we are, as the kids say, "the bee's knees".

Avengingly yours,

The Avengers

VZ_Blade

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Like I said before, let's start drafting people randomly from the avenger list to get to 100. The deed has to be done, through all means necessary.

OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
it needs to be 100 members, each casting an individual vote