• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Man, if only there was a community in this very forum that allowed me to fulfill my constant wish for sacrificing people by voting for them for inane reasons.
Why, Friend, have you heard about our wonderful ResetEra Mafia community?
ResetEra MAFIA COMMUNITY? WHY NO PLEASE TELL ME MORE.
Why, it's just about the most wonderful community on ResetEra! We play the popular party game, Mafia, but we do it online, and with funny themes! Past themes have included: Danganronpa, Kingdom Hearts, Marvel, AND MORE!

ResetEra Mafia! Sign up today!

Y'all are nerds and you didn't even help out the person that asked for a link. Useless.

Yeah, but how do you really feel?

Edit: Also....hypothetically...do you have a hypothetical link to this hypothetical forum? Asking for a hypothetical friend.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/re...believe-their-lies-new-players-welcome.98137/

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Hmm, yeah.. Maybe we're meant to not sacrifice one of us? I mean, why would we listen to Thanos demands? Dude is a massive dick. And avengers stick together! What will happen if we refuse? He'll just take a L for another failed challenge. Together we are strong.

OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Just a head's up, something may or may not happen to the first 10 votes on the sacrifice. I'm not saying it will, let me be clear on that, I'm not saying it will, but I'm not saying it won't. Just food for thought.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just a head's up, something may or may not happen to the first 10 votes on the sacrifice. I'm not saying it will, let me be clear on that, I'm not saying it will, but I'm not saying it won't. Just food for thought.

This bout of paranoia brought to you by Hecht .

B-dubs, don't listen to him, he's dead.

Deleted member 1656

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
IHaveIce Ms.Galaxy CarpeDeezNutz Spectromixer Pandora012 JigglesBunny Ginger Hail Lord Vatek exmachina64 holtz

giphy.gif

Last edited:

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
You're gonna kill one of your own, then they;ll just come back as hyper powerful evil and start trying to kill you...

Meanwhile i'm still sitting in my LatvERAn castle waiting for y'all to come ask Doom for help.

OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, you guys can unvote and get out of the 10 if you're really worried

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all are trying to beat Thanos but playing Thanos' game

Doom knows the way to win is not to play

Doom knows that you can't deconstruct Thanos' house with Thanos' tools.

You Fools!

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
He's just worried worried we will make it to 100 votes.

Don't believe his lies.

PKthndr

Oct 25, 2017
Will you really vote to kill one of your own Avengers? I am just a civillian so I have no power, but it seems the wrong thing for our beacon of hope and justice to do. If you kill one of your own you will be:

#NotMyAvengers

Deleted member 3925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I rescind my vote. He wants us to divide and fight amongst ourselves. Only together can we defeat him, and we can't afford to trade lives with so many already lost.

We'll get the stone our own way. Fuck Thanos.

#LetAnustartLive

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
He's just worried worried we will make it to 100 votes.

Don't believe his lies.
Perhaps you are are in cahoots with Thanos, perhaps you know that your death will bring you great power in resurrection, and in exchange you are willing to help Thanos murder 10 of your comrades....

Who is to say you can be trusted here. After all it is a coincidence that the hero who jumped at the chance to "sacrifice" has the name, with a humorous misspelling, of A New Start? A new start perhaps meaning a new alignment hmm? Kill your old life to be granted a new one from Thanos in exchange for betraying your friends who are so joyously willing to see you die?

Doom suggest The Avengers do not trust this "New Start" promise

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not actually involved in this but this is me seeing you people trying to cut a deal with Thanos

6obBUrE.gif

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, and someone could happen to everyone that votes, or not vote, or if we all don't vote, or the last ten to vote.

The problem is we know for sure only know voting moves your silly little game forward. If anything, the first 10 might also be sacrifices, but we should still move forward.

So if you vote now and be noble, do it, because all we can do is take the move to get the stone and reclaim Restera.