• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 30411

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Thanos getting his ideas from a happy meal box.

pPdNZ3c.jpg

atamize

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Thanos coming up with challenges like the dad at a kids birthday party who finds out the clown was a no-show and now has to figure out how to amuse the children himself.

OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A message from beyond the grave:

I still want to remain part of The Fallen, but please let The Avengers know the world will fall apart with them in charge. The world I come back to will be worse than the one I was snapped from - and they are to blame.

Bad Avengers. Really bad naughty and terrible Avengers!

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Some Pile of Ashes said:
I still want to remain part of The Fallen, but please let The Avengers know the world will fall apart with them in charge. The world I come back to will be worse than the one I was snapped from - and they are to blame.

Bad Avengers. Really bad naughty and terrible Avengers!

Dear Fallen,

Thank you for your input. We are taking your comments under appropriate consideration.

Please enjoy this enclosed complimentary Avengers themed tote bag.

Note: I have claimed the tote bag for myself given that you are particulate matter and can't do anything about it.

Nyah nyah,

adj_noun

Mighty and Heroic Avenger

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
This all Thanos got? Lol. We don't need Antman, even actual ants would find their way out within 20 minutes.

Last edited:

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone got any good ideas on how to "Endgame-ify" my avatar? Only thing coming to mind is to put on of the endgame posters in my TV head but i can't help but think there's a better way.

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Anyone got any good ideas on how to "Endgame-ify" my avatar? Only thing coming to mind is to put on of the endgame posters in my TV head but i can't help but think there's a better way.
Pick an avenger and put on a mask. I've painted myself green quite elegantly to look like The Hulk.

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I can fix you up but can't do it until tomorrow though. Who's your favorite avenger?
No problem, I appreciate it. I have a lot of favorites but I was thinking Captain Marvel because her movie just came out and she'll no doubt have an important role in Endgame. In my head I'm imagining my guy getting a blue jacket, red shirt, gold tie (maybe throw in a starburst symbol somewhere) and Carol's image from the Endgame poster on the TV head:
endgame-poster.jpg

Original version of my avatar:
hhR2eBV.png

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
No problem, I appreciate it. I have a lot of favorites but I was thinking Captain Marvel because her movie just came out and she'll no doubt have an important role in Endgame. In my head I'm imagining my guy getting a blue jacket, red shirt, gold tie (maybe throw in a starburst symbol somewhere) and Carol's image from the Endgame poster on the TV head:
endgame-poster.jpg

hhR2eBV.png
I got you 🤗

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
What's going on everyone! Nice job solving that maze, I'll be over in the pond celebrating with the other duck members. Just call me when you need me.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
I just have to say, since I'm not participating...

This whole thing is so cute. Like, y'all are adorable. It makes me smile when I check in sometimes.

Graefellsom

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I'm here to help solve the puzz... oh.
I ran out of talcum powder so couldn't put my suit on and had to wait for the store to open. Can't avenge if not wearing hero suit.

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
endgame-poster.jpg

hhR2eBV.png
nFhqrNB.png

Edit: Oh, I used the wrong pic on the tv. I'll swap it out.

Ia2sotA.png

Last edited:
CHALLENGE 2 - GATHER THE SOUL STONE
OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Ant Man's escapades haven't killed Thanos, but they have weakened him greatly. They've also scattered the Infinity Stones! This is the chance you've been waiting for!

Now, you have no idea where most of the stones are at the moment, but you sure know where one is.

You all fly off into space to a very specific planet and meet this guy:
tumblr_pcpqkhS0d41x0bvwko2_500.gif

Cap isn't exactly happy about this, but he'll have to suck it up.

He tells you that in order to gain the Soul Stone you need to sacrifice one of your number. One of the Avengers has to die!

So your challenge for today: pick one of the Avengers to receive a ban until the 26th of April. Unlike the snap, there's no coward's way out of this one. If you take it, you're staying banned for the duration. In order to make the choice 100 Avengers must agree on the user.

Are you willing to do what is necessary to save the Fallen?

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
I'll offer myself as tribute to be banned for the greater good.

Vote smart, vote anustart. To vote for me, simply reply with Throw the anustart in to the thanus!