• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The hardest choices require the strongest wills.

tenor.gif

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
I suppose I should change my avatar back to what it was originally, RIP to whoever I was matched with; RIP to the fallen. Boo at the cowards already throwing the towel in, weren't even banned for an hour before crawling your way to B-Dubs to be unbanned!

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
kinda lame how the fallen aren't actually fully banned. it really lessons the effect when you can't tell who was banned by easily scrolling thru threads.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Yeah I'm not really sure how it works when your banned I'm assuming you can still sign in to your account but can't post on threads
Normally, when users are banned, they've got a cross through their name and no activity on their account

As far as I know, when you're banned on ERA you can't accesss anything

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm not really sure how it works when your banned I'm assuming you can still sign in to your account but can't post on threads

as someone who's been banned lol......

when you sign in when banned, u cant access anything at all. u gotta clear your cookies and be signed out completely to access the forums or your profile, etc.

but that's when you're officially banned. they might have modified the ban limitations for this event, so people who are banned due to this event can still access their profile, but cant post.

Oct 27, 2017
Normally, when users are banned, they've got a cross through their name and no activity on their account

Well technically since they were "snapped" there in purgatory like the movie so we must Avenge them! Also I did not participate so I am Wong!

as someone who's been banned lol......

when you sign in when banned, u cant access anything at all. u gotta clear your cookies and be signed out completely to access the forums or your profile, etc.

but that's when you're officially banned. they might have modified the ban limitations for this event, so people who are banned due to this event can still access their profile, but cant post.

Yeah that's how I perceive it

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
This post snap shit is ruthless just going through threads and seeing so many familiar faces that have been dusted lol. Part of me wanted to participate but I got MK to talk about this month. Is there a post/thread listing everyone who got dusted?

thefragrance

Avenger
Dec 18, 2017
Still so many members and unbanned people I thought the entire board would be ours to shitpost. everyone shouldve been forced to participate