• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Japanmanx3

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Someone black and white and red my avi please. Extra credit if I get the Snap dust treatment!

Thanks!!!

U7muSea.png

KingBrave

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure everyone will my contributions.

With such classics as : Go Braves! and random profanity.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Well guys, if this is my last post here for about a month it's been real, and I'll just have been glad I could be apart of something crazy like this.

Oct 25, 2017
anigif_sub-buzz-18943-1525213673-10.gif

Given the mods who signed up are unable to be banned, there is a special fate planned for them. All of you will choose their tags and avatars if they are snapped. They will wear them for the duration of the snap (until April 26th).

Put forth ideas and suggestions for tags and avatars for those mods who will be snapped. The best shall be chosen.

Know that Thanos does not discriminate in any way. All are subject to the power of the stones.

Tag: "I know what it's like to lose."
(referencing https://youtu.be/J_vOzkxKfzk?t=14)

Avatar: The below infamous moment in marvel movie history...snapped.
(referencing: If you don't know what this is you are pure and I don't want to tell you.)
HtMzPwQ.jpg

Alternative tag: "Howard, I don't feel so good."
Cursed tag: "Thanks for the mammaries."

Last edited:

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
anigif_sub-buzz-18943-1525213673-10.gif

Given the mods who signed up are unable to be banned, there is a special fate planned for them. All of you will choose their tags and avatars if they are snapped. They will wear them for the duration of the snap (until April 26th).

Put forth ideas and suggestions for tags and avatars for those mods who will be snapped. The best shall be chosen.

Know that Thanos does not discriminate in any way. All are subject to the power of the stones.
All Mods are Gritty

except Bronson

Saori

Avenger
Dec 12, 2018
I'm totally gonna forget this somehow and be very confused tomorrow when I'm trying to visit the site and being banned...hopefully not.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
Wait, we're doing red-and-white? And some are doing the dust thing. There's no balance here!

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
The mods should all switch avatars to the Sovereign:

415c685f695922b47968eb9f32ea0db9c411ccae_hq.jpg

...because they're a hive mind of gamers
who suck at their jobs.

😘 j/k pls don't ban b4 snap

Oct 31, 2017
Unknown
There once was a Titan named Thanos
who had a solution most grandiose.
His children got killed
yet somehow he willed
a half of us to say "adios."

Last edited:

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not getting dusted. I will be an Avenger. My resolve is absolute and my will burns with the white-hot flames of justice eternal.

*readies Time Stone just in case*

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I probably won't be able to watch the snap live. Maybe from my phone if it's not exactly at 12 PM.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
One mod who gets 'snapped' should just take a Bruce Banner avatar with the tag "Banner" in red.

Zyaghini

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I'm fully prepared to get snapped. Spent most of the day yesterday browsing the forum while logged off to get used to it.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Shadow Rocko activate!

Not being able to check my Watched Threads would be annoying for an entire month, so am probably going to make some bookmarks tonight for easy access.

ZeroDS

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Sign ups are over everyone! You're too late! I see people are changing their avatars too. As a purely mobile poster I can't do that.

Anbec

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
The hardest choices require the strongest wills.

Wish you good luck everyone