• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Plum

May 31, 2018
Considering the amount of people that have signed up to this there's a less-than-zero chance that nobody who made the effort to change their avatars (or asked someone else to do it) will get snapped.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if mine is possible, but I'd appreciate it if you can.
DKlEhqk.png

I'd really appreciate if you did mine, if you won't mind. :)
VWmAIUl.png

Transparency won't save for some reason so I can't preserve it from the original image, sorry about that

Miller

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hey mods, would it be cool if I started a thread when tickets go up on sale? Even if there's no corresponding trailer? Or is there a thread I should bump with that info?

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
Headsup, if people want to dust their avatars it's fairly easy to do with the dispersion tool in the Picsart app. It can be done with the free trial with ease.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You're too nice and I understand if you're done, Kitsunelaine , but if you still have time, I'd love to be able to join the greyandred crowd
wmPWi9T.png

If you can do mine I'd be really grateful.
6Wu3U5K.png

Mine is already black and white, can someone make it white and red?
JGbSyMi.png

Had to export as PNG to get the alpha channel to save.

KmBFq6v.png
'
I can't get it to save WITH an alpha channel in the first place. The image defaults to save as JPG...

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My avatar is already black and white, with some purple-ish parts. Don't know if there's anything that could be made red that would look good. Maybe the central part and the little arrow looking things.

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Could someone dust or red+grayscale me? I thank all of you avatar artists for your generosity.