• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
So what is the final tally, how many children do we have?

[edit] just saw the post, so 1200 notbad.gif.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
I said what I said. You gonna fix it or just sit there

Khanthanos.png

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
So does everyone posting after the cutoff automatically gets snapped as collateral damage?

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My brethren and sistren, we shant go quietly into the night. He may claim our lives, but he can never claim our will!

Sadist

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holland
Man if someone could shop in Cap's shield in my beer. Chibi Robo and Ridley popping out helped me lol

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I got on during lunch thinking I survived only to realize I wasn't that lucky. Tomorrow is going to be either a fun lunch or amazing one lol.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Won't find out whether I lived or died until after school tomorrow.

Well, I already survived didthanoskillme so let's see how this goes.

Kwigo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Can we get a countdown to the snappening livestream in the OP for us EU folks who don't understand weird american timezones ? B-Dubs

Miller

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Will we be able to change our avatars during the ban? I've got a dissolve effect avatar I wanna use in the event that I get banned.

Should I apply it right before the snap just in case, and change it back if I don't get dusted?

Plum

May 31, 2018
Will we be able to change our avatars during the ban? I've got a dissolve effect avatar I wanna use in the event that I get banned.

Should I apply it right before the snap just in case, and change it back if I don't get dusted?

You literally can't do anything whilst banned (not even log out, apparently); to access ResetEra just to lurk you need to use a different browser that you haven't logged into. Change your avatar beforehand (like I've done) then change it back if you're one of the lucky ones.

Miller

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You literally can't do anything whilst banned (not even log out, apparently); to access ResetEra just to lurk you need to use a different browser that you haven't logged into. Change your avatar beforehand (like I've done) then change it back if you're one of the lucky ones.

Got it. Thank you!

OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017

Apply it before the snap.