• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I remember when this first went up and we were all shocked by how many sign ups it was getting. I, naively, remarked "we'll probably get 100 people!"

Now I realize that we are more or less a doomsday cult here on ResetEra and quite frankly I've never felt closer to all of you.
It probably also is a testament of just how many, in the case of a 50-50 scenario, believe they will be the chosen ones :)

RealCanadianBro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest...is silence.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
One more suggestion!

o0HSbzr.jpg

Tag:
Stuck in Thanass
or
Stuck in the Thanus

I hate this, but I respect it.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
A lot more people participated than I thought. Place is going to feel weird with half of you gone. God speed and we will see you on the other side.

Broken Joystick

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
England

Deleted member 32561

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Oof, only just saw this thead. Would've been fun (and given me an excuse to avoid forum browsing for a month if I got dusted, lol).

OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Thread title says sign-ups closed, yet it continues....

Do all want to be the children of Thanos?

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
We should be able to keep our tag IFF we were chosen and follow through without quitting the ban

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
anigif_sub-buzz-18943-1525213673-10.gif

Given the mods who signed up are unable to be banned, there is a special fate planned for them. All of you will choose their tags and avatars if they are snapped. They will wear them for the duration of the snap (until April 26th).

Put forth ideas and suggestions for tags and avatars for those mods who will be snapped. The best shall be chosen.

Know that Thanos does not discriminate in any way. All are subject to the power of the stones.
Why not give them avatars of Thanos crew, goons, hired help, and underlings from the various movies?