• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
2isXYww.jpg

Tag: "Protecting the Sanctum Sanctorum"

Don't give them good suggestions!

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Each mod needs to take a real pic, and then the ones who should be banned, get the Ronin/Hawkeye haircut from the trailer instead.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
What if the coin gets stuck while flipping, and we end up with a lot more than half banned?

What if all of you are like Ant-Man's family and friends?

Plum

May 31, 2018
anigif_sub-buzz-18943-1525213673-10.gif

Given the mods who signed up are unable to be banned, there is a special fate planned for them. All of you will choose their tags and avatars if they are snapped. They will wear them for the duration of the snap (until April 26th).

Put forth ideas and suggestions for tags and avatars for those mods who will be snapped. The best shall be chosen.

Know that Thanos does not discriminate in any way. All are subject to the power of the stones.

One more suggestion!

o0HSbzr.jpg

Tag:
Stuck in Thanass
or
Stuck in the Thanus

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This goes against MCU lore. The Avengers weren't given a calendar invite for their snap.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It would be cool if they were able to warn all The Fallen folks like an hour before, so we/they could all post fading away final messages. That would probably require hundreds of private messages, though, so the juice probably wouldn't be worth the squeeze.

(This thread would also become hundreds of Spiderman gifs too.)

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
I've decided that I won't be participating only because I'm going on vacation next week and I want to be able to post during it. Good luck to those who are playing.

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

As for the Thanus title and avatar... ugh. I have a feeling I better get used to the color purple.

Courier 7

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I don't even watch or follow MCU but the 50/50 chance is too enticing. Let's see what happens! Getting this potential final post in before ban time.

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So all the stones havent been obtained yet? Are we at the part where Thanos is pushing into Scarlett Witch for the timestone?

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
I remember when this first went up and we were all shocked by how many sign ups it was getting. I, naively, remarked "we'll probably get 100 people!"

Now I realize that we are more or less a doomsday cult here on ResetEra and quite frankly I've never felt closer to all of you.

OP
OP
B-Dubs

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I remember when this first went up and we were all shocked by how many sign ups it was getting. I, naively, remarked "we'll probably get 100 people!"

Now I realize that we are more or less a doomsday cult here on ResetEra and quite frankly I've never felt closer to all of you.
Says the guy who didn't sign up