• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
The hardest choices require the strongest wills.

ZfGxxx.gif

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
If you are banned, no, hence why I've changed my avatar. I can do the tags if anyone wants them. Just post here the image you want with the tag and let's do this. I can make them in color and other in black and white as well.
Any chance you can just use the avatar I have now? Or do you need something bigger to work with?

Kwigo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Can someone quickly do a fade like at the end of Infinity War for my avatar, in case I don't make it ?

xKuHMT1.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I'm not gonna say I have the worst luck in the world, but whenever there is a 50-50, I can be sure that the worst option is the one I'm gonna get.

So have fun posting for the next couple of weeks, y'all!

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
Actually yeah its kind of hard to tell. Would you mind trying this one out? I just picked my favorite Avenger who fell.

I did my best, haha. The white background kinda doesn't help with the tag, but I tried to frame it in a way that the tag and the image would look good:

KmVIDM8.png

taXFh5M.png

Thanks but I was talking about when they become dust after the snap !

Haha I've noticed, but I can't really do that. I saw some tutorials and it'd took a shitload of work, sorry.

Please Zatt can u make my avatar black and white and add tag.
Sure, but can you give me an image with no white background? It won't look as good with your avatar.