• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
We need a group of folks who are willing to do this, because we don't know who is going. The more the better. Random chance is not kind.
We need a group asap. Not much time left.

I expect someone to put together a giant image featuring all the snapped people's avatars. Maybe with a nice "Where are they now?" header.

I Love it.
I'm a main character so I'm definitely not getting a dusted.

Famous last words. :P

Tribal24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
screw that I'm in , i want the biggest spot in the where at they now poster because im so getting snapped

The hardest choices require the strongest wills.

Desparadina

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
MOD EDIT: We got you, don't enter twice please.

forgot to put mine in bold?

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoenom

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017

Edited to retype in bold.

Last edited:

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
Official Staff Communication
As a heads up, bans won't immediately be issued at noon on April 1st. That's just when sign-ups end.

FunkyMonkey

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
for posterity
l01h593xa0k11.png

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
I sort of kind of want to end up banned, just to see if I become at all more productive, or at least differently productive.

It was the only way. Except for probably some ways I didn't check. I don't have that much time, give me a break.

Bee.Cups

The Fallen
I'm going to go ahead and assume we get a free super power if we aren't snapped because I can.

Also, why didn't thanos just like, make all life in the universe really tiny so they basically had to use no resources?
Or just get rid of the bad people?
Did he include himself in the pool of possible snappees or was he a huge hypocrite?

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Oh hey we should maybe set up a nerdy support network for the Chosen. Sorry? I am down to contribute if I am still around.

Eila

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck it all. Not even a big Marvel fan, but

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Before I might fade to dust, I want to reiterate that i speculate bunker comp and trip dps with hammond will be main meta by middle of stage 2 owl.

Phoenom

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
There's totally going to be a Nintendo Direct while I'm banned isn't there. Guess someone's gotta take the hit!