• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
México
The original OnePlus Nord skipped North America, but OnePlus is finally bringing two cheaper, mid-range options from its Nord line to the US and Canada on January 15th. The OnePlus Nord N10 5G offers flagship standards like a high-refresh rate 90Hz display and fast charging for $299.99 ($389 CAD), while the OnePlus Nord N100 features an even larger display and battery for $179.99 ($239 CAD). After launching in Europe last year, both phones are now carrier-exclusives for T-Mobile and available unlocked from OnePlus and other online retailers in the US.

The N10 5G's 6.49-inch high-refresh rate display, 128GB of expandable storage, and 30W fast charging make it similar to the original Nord. Where it differs is with its lower-tier Snapdragon 690 processor, an LCD screen instead of OLED, and 6GB instead of 8GB of RAM. The N10 5G does still feature four rear cameras, though: a 64-megapixel main camera, and wide-angle, macro and monochrome cameras.

www.theverge.com

OnePlus Nord N10 5G and N100 are coming to the US on January 15th

Premium features and a bigger battery for a more affordable price

www.theverge.com

OnePlus Nord N10 5G review: 5G for less

It’s a good all-around performer for just $300

Transistor

The Walnut King
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
About time OnePlus has gone back to their affordable roots with the Nord line.

I'm keeping my 7 Pro until it dies, but these are pretty nice devices for the price.

Grain Silo

Dec 15, 2017
Might go in on this. I'm not super pleased to have to upgrade but my moto G7's usb-c port is naff even after I've cleaned it out multiple times.

ElNerdo

Oct 22, 2018
Damn, mom just recently got a Samsung A51. I would've tried to push that back if I knew this was coming.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
My note 20 still only has a 60hz screen and it retailed at 3x that cost just 6 months ago. Not that I'm complaining too hard for the other specs.

Soda

Oct 26, 2017
Dunedin, New Zealand
Seems like the N10 5G would be my replacement lower-ish budget phone if mine breaks in the next 6 months. Nice to see more of these sub-$300 phones in the market.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Considering this Austin for 5t replacement. Hmm
The main detail that chased me off this idea was the absence of an AMOLED screen. I've giving serious thought to upgrading from my 5T to the 8T... especially now that they've been marked down considerably with the launch of the 9 and 9 Pro.

That said, it's been a couple months since you entertained the above so let me know if you pulled the trigger on the Nord N10 5G and whether that turned out to be an optimal move for you.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
The main detail that chased me off this idea was the absence of an AMOLED screen. I've giving serious thought to upgrading from my 5T to the 8T... especially now that they've been marked down considerably with the launch of the 9 and 9 Pro.

That said, it's been a couple months since you entertained the above so let me know if you pulled the trigger on the Nord N10 5G and whether that turned out to be an optimal move for you.

I never bought anything. Still on the 5t.