• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
This stupid fuck. I could see if he said Georgia...but fucking Minnesota? Fucking moron. Complete fucking moron.

This fucking moron family.

Does this man know what day it is? What time it is? What year it is? Where he is??

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018
Scheduled Tweet gone wrong? I'd love to believe he just genuinely has no idea what's going on or how voting works though.

NekoNeko

Coward
Oct 26, 2017
everyone knows that last tuesday was the trial run election. we now know things work so we can do it for real this time.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
How late can you vote? I had people telling me to vote when they while being counted - I presume that they guessed that I was in the US.

Not a week after the election, I know.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Oh look, incitement to actual voter fraud!

There's Trump's smoking gu..... wait a moment. I thought this was the other way around?!?!

/s

SaN1ty24

Nov 15, 2017
200.gif

deathsaber

Nov 2, 2017
I know a lot of people are like hurry up and concede, but honestly I am loving how all of Donald's inner circle are coming off as utter jackasses right now- the family/cronies are idiots, the lawyers are hacks without any evidence.

They could walk away now and pretty effectively say to the base for four years that Biden stole the election (which they'd eat up) , but they are literally just going to hand us judge after judge laughing them out of court, leaving any sane person with no doubt. Sure, the most hardcore part of the base will still blindly listen, but I just don't see team Trumps actions will do anything to help themselves (or the GOP as a whole, anything that distracts their attention as long as possible from the Georgia senate race is a good thing.