• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Eric is so dumb lol.

Jared is far from a genius either, but it's funny Trump picked Jared over his two idiot sons.

Vanillalite

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Someone has something auto set to tweet on Tuesday at a certain time and didn't turn that off? LoL

quesalupa

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
US
You know, I kind of hope this dumbassery goes on for a little bit longer and makes the Rs forget that the Georgia runoffs even exist

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Hes dumb and I hate him but he probably just set the date wrong on the "send tweet at "x" time" feature

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Iirc Twitter has a feature where you can schedule tweets to show up at a later date, atleast checkmarks have this feature and ol Eric here scheduled this for a week later accidentally. Thats the only thing I can come up with.

Oct 27, 2017
Iirc Twitter has a feature where you can schedule tweets to show up at a later date, atleast checkmarks have this feature and ol Eric here scheduled this for a week later accidentally. Thats the only thing I can come up with.
This is what happened, 100%

He's dumb in a different way than originally reported (and on the other way as well).

mAcOdIn

Oct 27, 2017
Was he the one who told people a month or two ago to go vote on November 10th? This could be self depreciation comedy.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
lol I wonder if he has a social media manger or something and it was a timed tweet set at the wrong time? hahahahaha

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
XvIY2v2.jpg

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
Dumbass just like his declaration of victory in Pennsylvania Wed morning.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CNN can finally project that Eric is the dumbest failson.

MultiJhonny

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Probably using hootsuite or some social media planner and they accidentally scheduled it for the wrong Tuesday. lol

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
I picture him saying this out loud but it sounds like Job when he doesn't have the tooth cap on.