• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Shouldn't have clicked the tweet of the casting, racist trolls out in full force on comments

Vyse

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oda's really going with the "Genocide of a clan is perfectly acceptable if one member was evil" moral, huh?
Oda making Hiyori the new symbol of Kurozumi persecution so she can be matched with minority hunter Zoro

tumblr_puwu7cyobU1thkj53o8_400.gifv

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished watching the latest season of The Boys.

Maeve surviving the blast at the end reminded me of Pell.

Lordfifth

Jul 31, 2022
Oda's really going with the "Genocide of a clan is perfectly acceptable if one member was evil" moral, huh?
sniped, because it's needleslly long.

Honestly we will see if oda circles back to this or not, my guess is that he will of others believe otherwise that is fine.

My belief that we will see wano again stems from pluton being there.

Oda is predictable, he always has a message he wants to pass, like how revenge for the sake of revenge is meaninglessness, that why carrot lost to prespero, that's why law couldn't defeat doflamingo on his own and needed someone who didn't do it for revenge

That's why I believe Luffy will not be the one to finish of akainu but Sabo.

The same applies to the kurozumi.

Last edited:

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It's not on purpose, I'm just really frustrated with being threatened by you.
How did I threaten you? I told you what you were doing was wrong, explained to you clearly why it's wrong and how you should know it was wrong, then you come here and try to play dumb about spoilers in here this thread. I didn't threaten you, you're being a clown of your own volition. You're not kidding anyone.

And anyway I reported you. I imagine that's the threat you projected on my MHA post. I didn't report you there, cause I don't report people who post untagged spoilers when I can just ask them to tag, but I did in this thread after seeing you try to play dumb here too.

A while ago you asked how you can build goodwill in these threads. I can tell you it's not like this.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
And also just so it's clear, when you ask about Carrot joining specifically in the next chapter when you know damn well that's a conversation that's coming out of this leaked chapter not resolving Carrot's thing in last week's chapter many people are still on, you are pretty much troll spoiling others and they'll know when they read the chapter. You're really not slick

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ya'll think we're gonna pick up somewhere else for 1058? Like with BB or Sabo?

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Milky Way Ghetto
How did I threaten you? I told you what you were doing was wrong, explained to you clearly why it's wrong and how you should know it was wrong, then you come here and try to play dumb about spoilers in here this thread. I didn't threaten you, you're being a clown of your own volition. You're not kidding anyone.

And anyway I reported you. I imagine that's the threat you projected on my MHA post. I didn't report you there, cause I don't report people who post untagged spoilers when I can just ask them to tag, but I did in this thread after seeing you try to play dumb here too.

A while ago you asked how you can build goodwill in these threads. I can tell you it's not like this.
That whole "I'm just asking questions" shit been run it's course

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
The drama over this chapter. I swear the spoilers can't possibly justify this amount of pettiness.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
If One Piece was in Fortnite, what location would we get if we got more than the Sunny?

Also I'd definitely buy a Sanji skin even though I don't play but with Gohan missing, I feel like Sanji would lose out to Law or Uta or something

Oct 25, 2017
If One Piece was in Fortnite, what location would we get if we got more than the Sunny?

Also I'd definitely buy a Sanji skin even though I don't play but with Gohan missing, I feel like Sanji would lose out to Law or Uta or something
What's the most popular island? Probably be wano to spite me

Nah sanji will get in if naruto and marvel got multiple packs one piece and dbz will

Luffy,zoro,boa,ace
Sanji,Nami,probably some villains

Status
Not open for further replies.