• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Smoker: How do you do fellow pirates?

One Piece disguises are the best:

tumblr_inline_pnztryht8h1s2yta0_1280.jpg

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I haven't watched One Piece since the time skip but I'll watch this, looks like fun.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
"Ok Oda, so we wanted to make another One Piece movie. What characters do you want to put in it?"

"Everyone."

"Everyone?"

"EVERYONE!"

This better come to a theater near me. It looks hype as hell.

Aine

May 27, 2019
"Ok Oda, so we wanted to make another One Piece movie. What characters do you want to put in it?"

"Everyone."

"Everyone?"

"EVERYONE!"

I just hope my theater crowd isn't as cringy as the time I went to see Super Broly.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Idk how strong Bullet is canonically, but jfc Roger's crew is ridiculous

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

"Everyone."

"Everyone?"

"EVERYONE!"

I managed to watch Film Gold in theaters with my brother, but I honestly doubt I'll be able to do the same with this one since the theater near me right now almost never plays these types of limited run anime films. I honestly wish more of them were put on streaming tbh

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
I'm gonna be honest, I'm here for Hancock to kick major ass because I miss my girl in the story.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's wonder the use never figured out the trick of bumping up the budget for an ep then releasing it in theaters. can you imagine them doing that for Legends or Flash?

I honestly can't picture that, not with the people that be taking away Deathstroke from us every other season of Arrow lol

Oct 26, 2017
They really killed my dude Usopp. lol

Bullet can use Armament Haki on his mecha?!!

He's too OP.
No wonder they have to team up against him.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Lots of really minor characters in one of those crowd shots. Tansui, Gyaro, Capote, some other random Foxy crew...

Are they really pushing for Lucci as an ally?

Yeah, not really a fan of that. Buggy, any of the Supernovas, even Smoker would obviously work with Luffy under the right conditions, but Lucci's not quite the same type of person.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Some fun wanted posters at the beginning, too. Shiki is there, as well as some Red Hair Pirates who simply don't have bounties listed. Other characters like Boa and Doffy just have really low numbers like 80m listed. :P

We don't talk about him.

It's weird since the movies don't care about canon, we can have all the supernovas here despite that making no sense, but putting Jinbe here is too much I guess.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Other characters like Boa and Doffy just have really low numbers like 80m listed. :P

Their bounties got frozen, so yea lol

No reason to change it for Doffy since he's imprisoned.

t's weird since the movies don't care about canon, we can have all the supernovas here despite that making no sense, but putting Jinbe here is too much I guess.

Oda's pretty much just waiting for him to become official official

Everyone is here but where's Crocodile

He's in the movie, just not in this trailer it seems

D6awmZXXsAEsvfK.jpg