• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
They say that if there's an uninterrupted Flampe chain for a whole page, it reveals the path to the final poneglyph

Djehuty

Sep 2, 2020
oh nice new op, this chapter was fine, tbh sanji and zoro rank at the bottom of the crew for me so not the biggest fan of this chapter, but I really liked the earlobe ninjutsu, since other ninjutsu's are just devil fruits fukurokuju probably an earlobe earlobe fruit.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Damn
Fiora is OP as fuck and has an attack that looks like the Final Flash and has Final in the name. Only difference is Fiora's Final Flash gets W's. It fucks everything up, and you can do it twice if you time it right and do a chain attack immediately after using it. Been grinding to do the side stuff, level 94 hype.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
oh nice new op, this chapter was fine, tbh sanji and zoro rank at the bottom of the crew for me so not the biggest fan of this chapter, but I really liked the earlobe ninjutsu, since other ninjutsu's are just devil fruits fukurokuju probably an earlobe earlobe fruit.
Post time skip Sanji has dropped considerably on my SH list, he's pretty close to last, but I still hope we get some good showings from him. I'm curious when they'll work in Soba mask.

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
You...can't...resist
zoro-one.gif

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Started playing Katamari for the first time. Who knew rolling up a big ball of trash could actually be fun? And psychonaut 2 hype in a couple hours.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I still need to play the first Psychonauts, and the VR game since I think that ties into 2.

They VR game does tie into the sequel, yeah. I tried playing the first one on Gamepass but as much as I loved everything about it, the platforming felt too dated. I ended up watching a recap of both of those games, and now I'm ready for part 2 in the next 20 minutes.

OP
OP
Tace

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
First Mate's log

"Post Spider-Man trailer, and I'm still reeling. It's like life was in black and white and now it's technicolor. Everything is good, and well."

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
When you think of a devil fruit and realize they already kinda of had it.

I was thinking of a reflect reflect fruit power, and remembered Big Mum's daughter and her mirrors.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018

I was thinking of a reflect reflect fruit power, and remembered Big Mum's daughter and her mirrors.
worst is when you think of one and it was already used in a filler

that's the real sting. not even good enough to be canon

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
Nah, if they win I expect BM to flee and meet up with her crew right as they get back up to the top of the waterfall, ranting and raving about how the Strawhats beat Kaido. That's how the word gets out.
That made no sense. So Far she is still unscratched and Her crews/Childs still being fine.

unless she back to Olin again somehow.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
That made no sense. So Far she is still unscratched and Her crews/Childs still being fine.

unless she back to Olin again somehow.
I guess, but the Emperors - and especially Kaido - have been presented as so strong, even inviolate. Kaido losing could really shake her up, make her question her own invulnerability. Besides, it'd make for a third time that the BM pirates finally climbed the waterfall only to be sent back down again, this time for good (since BM would be with them and they'd go home). That feels right.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
So I found an open source AI that auto generates sentences based on what you type. Anyway here's the AI's sequel to this post

First Mate's log

"Post Spider-Man trailer, and I'm still reeling. It's like life was in black and white and now it's technicolor. Everything is good, and well."
Why am I so calm? Because a few days ago, before the trailer came out, I went to a hush-hush screening of the movie.

It was like taking a hard yoga class with very sharp twists. Instead of holding a steady breath while trying to breathe in the room-full of biting your pen for the third time, you just manage to get through a few more in a row.

Then the trailer dropped and my brain exploded into

Here's some extra ones with direct One Piece quotes

Inherited Will, The Destiny of the Age, and The Dreams of the People. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of Freedom, these things will never cease to be!" - Gol D. Roger, Chapter 1

The genre of sci-fi and fantasy has evolved dramatically over the last fifty years. A constant throughout the eras, The Avengers, still holds the title of "the greatest superhero team of all time". The arrival of Marvel Studios as well as new superhero films (Spider-man Homecoming, Thor: Ragnarok, Thor: The Dark World, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Iron Man, and Captain America
Pirates are evil? Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history!

Growth requires water. How do you grow without water? One way is to remove all the water. The bodies of our soldiers are already dry.

I think it is the duty of every professional military to sacrifice one's life to protect their brothers-in-arms in arms! And if it is needed, go out there and grab the enemy first. Look what a few brave individuals did in the Rhine River in 1813.

When do you think people die? When they are being shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It's when… they are forgotten. When no one pays attention to them anymore. When they are forgotten, they die. So, who do you want to remember in 2017? Who do you want to think about? Who do you want to respect? Who do you want to be jealous of? It's time to face facts: people who are insecure and fragile, always hang around in the shadows and take up a lot of room. They are, without exception, the weak ones. The big girls have

The site if anyone would like to make their own text

*Ok I did the first sentence in the OP for good measure and this one got me
Welcome home! One Piece community thread version eleven has arrived!
Stay tuned as the new arc, 'Boatment to Despair' arrives and an all-new, streamlined process is introduced for future story post production.

Djehuty

Sep 2, 2020
I guess, but the Emperors - and especially Kaido - have been presented as so strong, even inviolate. Kaido losing could really shake her up, make her question her own invulnerability. Besides, it'd make for a third time that the BM pirates finally climbed the waterfall only to be sent back down again, this time for good (since BM would be with them and they'd go home). That feels right.
That also means smoothie and the other notable memebrs will have a time to shine later in the story, i will never not hope for smoothie to do something relevant one day, for all we know at this point she could be the strongest YC since we've seen her attack like twice and then do nothing. i don't care what she does, as long as she does something

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Years ago I was thinking about what devil fruit I would like and thought up a crow fruit, where you could turn into a murder of crows whenever Itachi style. A while later, that one revolutionary guy shows up with that power.
This OT after the bet results

Me every time I enter this thread.