• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
LMAO on Arlong Park some discover a complation of one of Kubo favorite troupes.
Poodlestrike

ATTACK FROM BEHIND/DRAMTIC BACK STARE:

1082277.jpg
Lmaoooo

It's a good bit! Does kinda drive it into the ground but still.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Almost done Xenoblade. Chapter 14 hype. Sucks that it's became a
Shulk fest given everything is mechon, and I need Shulk in my party to fight them

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Never understood buying a game that many times. Like shit, you'd probably know all the voice lines backwards. Don't see the appeal in playing something like that.

Like, I get double dipping for a console you're actively using, but at some point boredom has to creep in right?

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Milky Way Ghetto
Never understood buying a game that many times. Like shit, you'd probably know all the voice lines backwards. Don't see the appeal in playing something like that.

Like, I get double dipping for a console you're actively using, but at some point boredom has to creep in right?
I've only done this for Final Fantasy X, which is probably my favorite single player game ever. I own a copy on *checks notes* ps2, ps3, vita, ps4, xbox series, switch, and steam smh. I've beaten it on all of them.

Mar 21, 2018
Ok, this was the best one.

Finally someone else who apreciates Mashle 😢

I agree with your points, it is definitely at its best when it's a gag manga. I have to say there were some chapters I also had some Murata OPM vibes that I didn't like much. I still think that version of OPM doesn't really get that it was supossed to be more of a satire rather than another fighting shonen, but that's going offtopic. I will only add that I also worry that it could end up like Katekyo hitman reborn, which began as a gag manga and then it just became another fighting shonen. It's a bit hard for a manga to keep on being a gag manga when published by shonen jump it seems. but thankfully, it seems we will go back on track to gag manga for a while, I just don't know if it will be like that until the end.

My hope is that it does hang around for too long and ends before it completely abandons the gag aspect. Jump being Jump means that will be unlikely.

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017

Depends on the game I guess. I'd buy MGS3 again in a heartbeat, same for TLOU part 2 and Resident Evil 2 (OG). But they're 3 games that really hit me and are my favorite games of all time.

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
Might not even watch the No Way Home trailer when it does drop. Feel like I already know enough about it. I'm already sold on it.

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
Might not even watch the No Way Home trailer when it does drop. Feel like I already know enough about it. I'm already sold on it.
As long as it doesn't get a major delay to 2022, we're close enough to the movies release where I feel like I can hold out without seeing anything.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Feige is gonna announce that the Trailer is real & he hid it in that place and now we just have to go & find it

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I still wait for more updates on my Patreon reward

200.gif
One day Dale one day.

We getting pics when it's done?

that jjk thread didn't last
I always try to be polite in threads where people don't like a very popular show. Since the reasons you don't like the show can be the exact reason other people love it. But that jjk thread was special. Cause damn did the OP not get the show at all lol.