• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As someone that was born and raise in the islands I've been only use to Summer and Winter, with Winter just being rain.

So I'll say Summer.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
My body isn't made to survive summer. The heat gives me migraines (I think it's a genetic issue) and the sun burns my pale skin (comes with the red hair I guess)

Apzu

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil
As someone that was born and raise in the islands I've been only use to Summer and Winter, with Winter just being rain.

So I'll say Summer.
Wait... it rained in winter? I always thought tropical places had its wet season on "summer" and dry season on "winter". Which is also a very nice thing for winter.

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait... it rained in winter? I always thought tropical places had its wet season on "summer" and dry season on "winter". Which is also a very nice thing for winter.

That depends if you live on Windward or Leeward side of the island.

Windward is usually wet since that's the area where the wind is blow from the ocean to land and Leeward is where the wind is blowing from land to ocean.

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
These recent Summers have been dreadful here in Europe so I have to go with Winter.

Apzu

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil
That depends if you live on Windward or Leeward side of the island.

Windward is usually wet since that's the area where the wind is blow from the ocean to land and Leeward is where the wind is blowing from land to ocean.
Wow that's quite interesting, I never knew it could change that much due to wind.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
I prefer Winter over Summer, but both get pretty tiring since they last for such a long time, that by the time Spring starts I'm still relieved Winter is over

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
Summer sucks. You can't do anything against the heat. Spring/Autumn are nice for being neither extreme. Winter isn't bad cause you can always wear more clothes to feel warm.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Luffy reaching out to Usopp in post Enies is such a dope scene. What a goat tier series. I want an entire room dedicated to my favorite manga panels in the form of posters.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Idk what the new generation big three would be but MHA is definitely in there. Maybe demon slayer.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Big three are One Piece MHA and Big J of course

grand

Oct 25, 2017
One Piece, MHA & Attack on Titan have been the biggest manga from a western perspective for a while now

JJK can probably take AoT's spot once it's finished

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Demon Slayer would be a shoo in but it already ended

Not gonna lie I was just thinking of anime only lol. I'd throw AoT in too.

Thriller Bark got the optimal Luffy drip. The orange vest with the burgundy pants is fire lol.

Brook humor is gonna play off these dumbasses and I can't wait.

Last edited:

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Workmate proposed a theory/what-if hypothetical to me yesterday that I quite liked.

So - through whatever means - Blackbeard reaches Laugh Tale after or before Luffy. He finds the One Piece, and instead of laughing, him and the rest of his crew are absolutely consumed by rage.

Law

Oct 27, 2017
Workmate proposed a theory/what-if hypothetical to me yesterday that I quite liked.

So - through whatever means - Blackbeard reaches Laugh Tale after or before Luffy. He finds the One Piece, and instead of laughing, him and the rest of his crew are absolutely consumed by rage.
that would give more depth to the words that WB said to BB... implying that it is something that goes beyond destiny but a collective will that is carried by a specific type of person, and only that group of people would understand it? That sounds cool, but I imagine Roger left all his treasure in that place and everyone loves wealth.

Oct 27, 2017

I could see it but more importantly I could dig it, Teach being furious because it's not what he wanted/expected would really drive home the wedge that divides his similarities and differences from Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.