• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
reading people explaining the powers system of jujutsu made laugh because you people are right there is a lot to it.

but Itadori just punches his way around lol

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really wondering what the thought process was behind making TPN season 2 like that. They just came off two years in a row where the manga was one of the best-selling series in Jump!

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Everything about the first seasons reception tells me that can't be right

edit: yea quick search and it did incredible
well basically every change to season 1 was terrible....so i guess it makes sense that a season with major changes made by the studio would be terrible too

...wait is this the justice league of seasonal anime?

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Don't worry Promise fans, when the anime gets the Brotherhood treatment everything will be forgotten. /s

INB4 Berserk 2016 tier remake

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
I really wanted Shippudden to get the brotherhood treatment once upon a time. Cut out the filler and tighten up the animation

After the final arc I'm not sure that's still warranted though...

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Crazier part is that I've been into the series since 2015...that's over half of my life
6Pg6RXx.jpg

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
just caught up with jujutsu

i love todo know

Tace

no but seriously, i kinda hate the archetype character that he is

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
but would an 11 year old support radical reform of an oppressive theocratic system that not only suppresses the commoners, but makes the lives of the children of nobles hell...in video game form?
Actually, I can think of one young woman who was absolutely in favor of that by 11!

Keeping an eye on you.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Lol, in just one chapter Oda has presented a 2nd chance to those dismayed with Kanjuro, Orochi, and Jack's loss vs the Minks

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
oh cool you can give your hunter Heterochromia in this game

Oct 12, 2020
This chapter is a funny reversal, instead of getting a beloved character back from the dead, three hated character return. The callback from Inuarashi about the poisoned gas, makes me realize, how fitting a Sanji vs Jack would be. Sanji helped the Minks greatly after Jack's raid, but Sanji didn't encounter him their. So Sanji finally defeating Jack for good, would make the story go full circle.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Of course it's Kanjuro as he was the only one with the motivation to be this cruel to the Scabbards. Thankfully Ashura & Raizo are the Scabbards who don't share a brain cell & figured out the ruse

I liked Raizo basically stating the same argument we've been making all week for why the Oden couldn't be real

With Ashura going down & Inu having a sacrificial last stand against Jack, the Scabbards will be in a tight place as they were two of the strongest Scabbards. Neko, Denjiro & Izo might be removed soon too

Sanji's obviously heading to Momo as he would've made it to the Scabbards by now. Remember that Black Maria stated she had easy access to the treasure room from her floor

Thematically, Kanjuro should be taken down by Kin & Denjiro. But it's really hard to see how Kanjuro doesn't get his ass immediately beaten by Yamato & Sanji. Something will have to happen in this plotline

It's nice that Kanjuro at least confirmed he is already mortally wounded and he is merely doing this with his last breathe out of sheer spite

Orochi was inevitable but also boring. Eventually one of the Scabbards will kill him & ninja dude for good

It's fun to watch Luffy, Big Mom & Kaido slowly enjoy themselves more & more as the fight goes on. But yeah, Law is going to have to come up with a plan to separate those 3 monsters.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Enies Lobby aka Upgrade Lobby. Seriously, everybody had a bag of new tricks. Got a bunch of screen captures too just because there were some awesome scenes: 9 sword style, Merry flying in the air to avoid the naval fleet, shooting the government flag, etc. I feel like I watched a turning point in animation because that Lucci fight was a lot cleaner than anything prior to it. The entire arc was nonstop action lol.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
kaido looks so good, so so good. That fold really hindered the design yesterday.

oden being slash in the face with no blood/ink/whatever spraying out was super unsettling. Great chapter

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Ohhh ok so it was indeed Kanjuro. Ugly motherfucker just drop dead already. You too Orochi! Idgaf about Jack, stupid elephant guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.