• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That's true, usually you have to already have a record or have a low post count before they perm you. And yeah, he knew he was heading towards a ban when he posted on here and yet, he kept moving forward.

I don't think he expected it to be permanent though. Maybe he did. Who knows
main-qimg-d9b755341a82eee9a8415a92ed305743

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Haven't watched an Attack on Titan episode since the end of Season 3 Part 1
I just can't get into anime if I've already read the manga

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
it's tough to write slander for them so I need a head start 😅
Haven't watched an Attack on Titan episode since the end of Season 3 Part 1
I just can't get into anime if I've already read the manga
I used to be like that but nowadays I enjoy watching the anime for manga series I like. Maybe my memory is turning to shit but it's fun seeing everything again.

For AoT though, I dropped the anime after I binged the manga at the beginning of season 4. It's a lot to go through all that so soon, but I'll eventually watch it. On one hand the anime is a lot better imo if you don't know what's going on. On the other hand I really enjoyed reading the manga so it's all cool.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
When I go full meltdown i will do it in here, don't want anyone missing out on the fun.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I couldn;t help myself and kept reading jujutsu

chapter 64, is an stounding chapter god damn.

does ozawa returns. or she dies to make itadori grow

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
Get what? Reading through the thread he completely brought it upon himself, even potentially starting a new copypasta

If he had just chilled out and let it go, he could still be enjoying One Piece with us 😔

www.resetera.com

Comedian allegedly finds shrimp tails in their Cinnamon Toast Crunch; CTC social media attempts to gaslight them [Up: Dark Past Comes to Light]

Ok, so this IS a fetish then. I’ll point you to my theory and have a meltdown if you dare imply I’m wrong:

He even invents stuff on his downtime
To be fair Rocketkiss started going off the deep end there towards the end...like into the depths of the fucking ocean. I can't tell if he was trolling or actually believing what he was saying

Plus he indirectly got us involved lol

It takes awhile to get going. Around page 10 or so
Thx

Gotta respect that my man was not afraid to speak out whatever he thought. Some truth in there too. You'll be missed.

Lol at that one weird lurker trying to talk down One Piece tho

Apzu

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil
I was really invested in JJK for a lot of chapters, it was really interesting. But at some point they lost me.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Thx

Gotta respect that my man was not afraid to speak out whatever he thought. Some truth in there too. You'll be missed.

Lol at that one weird lurker trying to talk down One Piece tho
He will be missed and I do respect the sheer audacity of it

Lol and yeah idk what that was about. One Piece fam getting hit with shrapnel lol
I was really invested in JJK for a lot of chapters, it was really interesting. But at some point they lost me.
I don't know where you stopped but it's been really good for months now

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
I like JJK's atmosphere a lot, but there's honestly too much fighting in it for me. I end up reading through the chapters way too quickly, so I'm not that invested.
The characters are really fun though

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
What's JJK power system look like?
It's very HxH. Most Sorcerers (though not all) have an innate Technique that operates under very particular rules. They can get more power by deliberately introducing restrictions or disadvantages, like explaining how their power works, or only having it at full strength after a certain time.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Jujutsu Kaisen
www.resetera.com

Jujutsu Kaisen I Manga OT I Twenty Finger Death Punch Anime/Manga - OT

Quick Summary from Wiki: Yuji Itadori is a genius at track and field. But he has zero interest running around in circles, he's happy as a clam in the Occult Research Club. Although he's only in the club for kicks, things get serious when a real spirit shows up at school! When his grandfather...
www.resetera.com

Jujutsu Kaisen |Anime OT| Don’t put a curse on me just because I found this finger lickin’ good show! OT

Yo, this show looks hype and interesting! Synopsis: “Although Yuji Itadori looks like your average teenager, his immense physical strength is something to behold! Every sports club wants him to join, but Itadori would rather hang out with the school outcasts in the Occult Research Club. One...

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Jujutsu Kaisen
www.resetera.com

Jujutsu Kaisen I Manga OT I Twenty Finger Death Punch Anime/Manga - OT

Quick Summary from Wiki: Yuji Itadori is a genius at track and field. But he has zero interest running around in circles, he's happy as a clam in the Occult Research Club. Although he's only in the club for kicks, things get serious when a real spirit shows up at school! When his grandfather...
www.resetera.com

Jujutsu Kaisen |Anime OT| Don’t put a curse on me just because I found this finger lickin’ good show! OT

Yo, this show looks hype and interesting! Synopsis: “Although Yuji Itadori looks like your average teenager, his immense physical strength is something to behold! Every sports club wants him to join, but Itadori would rather hang out with the school outcasts in the Occult Research Club. One...
Oh! Thanks :)

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Fabulous just start it. It's like a cross between nen and chakara
Lots of diversity (a la Hunter x Hunter I guess? But with more physical contact)
It's definitely one of its strong point
It's very HxH. Most Sorcerers (though not all) have an innate Technique that operates under very particular rules. They can get more power by deliberately introducing restrictions or disadvantages, like explaining how their power works, or only having it at full strength after a certain time.
Pretty much what everyone else has said.

Ahhhhhh shit the magic words HxH / Nen the only thing that can actually force me to watch or read something lol

I guess the follow up question is how's the anime?

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
JJK is weird. I'm enjoying watching it, but I keep feeling like I'm waiting for the thing that makes everyone love it.

I like the whole Domain Expansion thing. I've never seen "fighting with areas" before.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Yea cause I believe it derailed the thread for like 1-2 pages.
What did you say???
Ahhhhhh shit the magic words HxH / Nen the only thing that can actually force me to watch or read something lol

I guess the follow up question is how's the anime?
Fucking based, bro. Best ED of this century

Is Mahito still alive? Because he is my main beef with the series tbh
I guess it's a slim chance he could return based on his demise but he's dead

Status
Not open for further replies.