• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
what even is the end game for Hunter x Hunter

Gyro works his way up the government, takes over several nations. Gon has stop him with his newly restored Nen.
But yeah, I honestly don't know. Gon's mission was to find his dad. He did. Now it just feels like Togashi is dragging his feet and giving fans a crazy-long Kurapika arc after neglecting him for three arcs.
Actually, it hasn't been that super-long because this arc has only been 51 chapters so far. It just feels that way because the storyline began eight years ago. For context, One Piece chapter 660 ran in the same issue of Jump as HxH Chapter 340. That's the chapter where Law and Smoker begin their fight outside of Caesar's lab.

RocketKiss

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Hunter x hunter is about the adventure. The love of adventure. And the adventure goes on forever. It's so beautiful. 😭

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
UsAL11b.gif

Oh shit I one this most recent giveaway!
Man I remember this scene

made me assume until the middle part of whole cake Island that Pudding was one of the top right hands of Big Mom and a power house due to being teased at early on

too bad

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
My favorite part of Hunter X Hunter is the part where they go to the arena and get offered a chance to win the ultimate prestige of the place and they just bail.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
my favorite part of hunter x hunter is when Leorio decks Ging in the face

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I am now current on My Hero after stopping when the Yakuza arc ended. It's still My Hero current arc is probably the best arc the manga has ever had. Though the series is still suffering from too many characters that do to little. Also it feels like the series is getting ready to do a time skip, but maybe that is just me.

Now I'm onto *checks notes
Either Black Clover or Haikyu

Oct 25, 2017
I am now current on My Hero after stopping when the Yakuza arc ended. It's still My Hero current arc is probably the best arc the manga has ever had. Though the series is still suffering from too many characters that do to little. Also it feels like the series is getting ready to do a time skip, but maybe that is just me.

Haikyuu!!!!!!!!! Haikyuu plzzzzzzzzzzz
Now that's a top tier no lowS manga do it cantaim catch uppoooooooooooooooooooooo

CHECK IT OUT!!

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Honestly I thought all the stuff after the yakuza arc was better then the Yakuza arc. I just went back in knowing that none of the characters that are my favorites will get anything substantial and it worked out well for me lol.

Haikyuu!!!!!!!!! Haikyuu plzzzzzzzzzzz
Now that's a top tier no lowS manga do it cantaim catch uppoooooooooooooooooooooo

CHECK IT OUT!!
it shall be done bleg! I'll boot up the anime tonight on netflix.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's still My Hero current arc is probably the best arc the manga has ever had.

Ehhhhh

I gave up on ever catching up to Detective Conan

Detective Conan is what some people accuse One Piece of being, story with no real progression

That said, I kinda wish it was on Netflix or something (dubbed), I liked watching it. Been kinda in the mood for murder mysteries and what not ever since I watched Knives Out

Never been interested in sports manga. Though i liked watching Kickers as a kid.

Sports anime is where it's at

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017

Ehh feels like too many things setup for school year two to do a really big timeskip

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Ok lol

Ehh feels like too many things setup for school year two to do a really big timeskip
My gut says they'll jump to everyone in their third year. Mostly because I can't remember any big events that would involve Deku in his second year lol.

Granted guess I'll find out what happens next whenever I pick up the manga again. Not a big enough fan to read this series weekly.
People blowing up fireworks already in my area
Sorry I'll tell them to quit it

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I still need to catch up too, i looooooooovee detective conan but I'm soo damn far behind I'll never catch up

What setups exactly? Just curious
Namely Shinzo and the tease that the class structure was going to change. Those are things that'd be irrelevant if we were skipping year 2 then why bring them up. Throw in the current class A and B rivalry that throws in the mixup. Plus with how overturn the world has been the next school year would be primed for major change on top of that

Oct 26, 2017
Queen made the two month wait worth it.

Avex or whoever needs to release the first album for Wano's OST. The rock music used during Queen's entrance was cool.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So what's the point of Ora doing the 'oh this girl is evil no she's not" with Hiyori?

This one seemed particularly labored with no real payoff.

And then she's a completely different character and none of it mattered.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
So what's the point of Ora doing the 'oh this girl is evil no she's not" with Hiyori?

This one seemed particularly labored with no real payoff.

And then she's a completely different character and none of it mattered.

That's one of the worse parts of Wano so far, so predictable and cliche.

Status
Not open for further replies.