• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is Ulti's Devil Fruit Power?

• Tyrannosaurus

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Triceratops

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Sabertooth Tiger

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Mastodon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pterodactyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragonzord

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Sabo is lucky Akainu was not there otherwise it will have been 2 brothers for 3 already.

And Ace had to have haki, just like the rest of the people in the war we just didn't see it.

Last edited:

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Ace died because he kept pulling a Marty Mcfly

Also he had the misfortune of being written before the concepts of haki and "superior devil fruits" were fleshed out. The later, in particular, fucked him because it wasn't even a thing until Akainu was fisting him.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
People were afraid Luffy was the man of prophecy, but this chapter kinda disproves that? Oden mentions an individual traversing through 800 years of time, could he be someone sent to the future as well and has yet to appear?

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
akainu-slaps-ace-this-bad-boy-can-fit-so-many-35854037.png
This man was a Whitebeard commander.

Two years Luffy's senior.

Didn't do any advanced haki shit.

Tried punching Akainu.

arYeVrv.jpg
1196_DisgustedTanjiro.png

That ain't right.

I gotta say, it feels good to be more than halfway caught up with One Piece. Thanks to that awful 4kids dub I wrote it off when I was getting into Naruto and by the time I heard it was good I feared the damage had been done. If it wasn't for you guys here and the ones who told me to give it another chance in the MHA hangout(Lotus, Silfer, Bleg, Fulmy, Morlas) I would not have gotten this far and my life would be lesser for it.

So...thanks, guy. Really.
tenor.gif

Alright, that's enough sap from me. The ban got me all reflective and shit lol
I'm glad you've been enjoying it!
So... things are heated here.
Nice.
Just a reminder Inferno should have won OP of the year
It's the one OP I would've been fine with winning over Mob cause it is excellent on all levels...but I was rooting for Mob.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Random but I've been re-reading Enies Lobby, Buster Call began and I'm almost at the end of it, I'm at Volume 44 now and it's amazing to think that that's really deep into a series yet not even halfway into One Piece. There isn't even another series in Jump that is that far in right now (Haikyu!! is closest at 41 volumes, after that the furthest SJ volume that came out this year was Soma 36, its final one). Man this series is big. One Piece really is unique nowadays in its size. (The only big manga that comes to mind that I think is really long nowadays and still ongoing is Kingdom)

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Whitebeard Commanders are all scrub tier. It was clearly Pops and a bunch of nobodies holding him back.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Now that I saw the entire color page, I have to ask again. Why is Usopp the only one not in his Fishman Island outfit?

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Prime Garp could probably take on the Marineford-level Whitebeard Pirates by himself, old and sick Newgate included

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
What I'm saying is that while this thread was busy picking on Ace, which is fine and dandy, it skipped out on dunking on Marco, the biggest failure in all of One Piece.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yo I just tuned into this Animal Crossing Direct and it's got nice music! Didn't know the series had good music like that.

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
At least your brother reads One Piece
Well, he watches the anime

Also me and my friends had to push him to continue watching because he dropped and continued it 383937 times. Sometimes he forgot many things that happened the arc before because he didn't watch for months. He's an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.