• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is Ulti's Devil Fruit Power?

• Tyrannosaurus

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Triceratops

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Sabertooth Tiger

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Mastodon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pterodactyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragonzord

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
Trafalgar.Law.full.1257624.jpg

No idea what the text says but just remember to wash your hands y'all. Else the Surgeon of Death will be sad.
What a good looking lad

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Could Alvida get the Coronavirus or would it just slide off of her? Could a Logia user get it or would it just pass through them? 🤔

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
at least we still have video games *ignores burning corpse of E3*

Mar 21, 2018
I'm pretty certain that the mystery fellow Crocus is sitting with is Scopper Gaban. Just like Reyleigh his hair turned white with age.

It would also fit the "lurking legend" description that was mentioned as he was part of the original "monster trio."

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I need to stay away from the etcetera forum for a while, I don't really want to read about all the virus stuff all the time lol

Also Lotus I need to know what the thing is

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I feel like I need to stay away from the etcetera forum for a while, I don't really want to read about all the virus stuff all the time lol

Also Lotus I need to know what the thing is
I'm getting it all out of my system today. My city got its state of emergency for it yesterday so today is my day to bask in it all lol. I plan to be cautious and not talk about it as much after this. How will I be cautious? Simple! Everyone needs to wash their hands with warm soap and water for at least 20 seconds after every trip to the bathroom! Please look online for the best ways to clean them as some people half ass it unfortunately. After that if everyone could try to reel in had habits like touching things that are out in the public we can all make a simple difference.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
brook would only be able to contract bone based diseases

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I guess with the new chapter this sunday and the with the increasing situation so far with working from home...….seems like a good time to re-read one piece from start to current chapter.

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
I'm pretty certain that the mystery fellow Crocus is sitting with is Scopper Gaban. Just like Reyleigh his hair turned white with age.

It would also fit the "lurking legend" description that was mentioned as he was part of the original "monster trio."
Wm_5gzLtG65DIfEpQ7OtvVKpeH1TJTJ5DzwUd1tvYPPuZdbC5bh8r3TWxtq6sjUc1qirRY3sOYYWje6V6myiTHTzRzpsFMFp_abAt_9VFW90-wv2wAFF_w0XCvtSv0EXADmpi54XOqajqg

Official coloring shows he's blonde

Also Scopper Gaban is not important enough to be a lurking legend teased years ago. Nah. It's gotta be something big. I think it's just the "reviving" of the Rox pirates through the alliance of Big Mom and Kaido based on Oda's comment and on what the marines and Garp said.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
When the chapter comes out I'll see if I'm right or not
😠
I'm getting it all out of my system today. My city got its state of emergency for it yesterday so today is my day to bask in it all lol. I plan to be cautious and not talk about it as much after this. How will I be cautious? Simple! Everyone needs to wash their hands with warm soap and water for at least 20 seconds after every trip to the bathroom! Please look online for the best ways to clean them as some people half ass it unfortunately. After that if everyone could try to reel in had habits like touching things that are out in the public we can all make a simple difference.
I've been washing my hands a lot more, trying not to touch my face.

At this point I'm really only interested in hearing official news from my state or other official organizations, but I can't blame era for talking about it so much. I've just been going in and ignoring almost all of the threads lol.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Wm_5gzLtG65DIfEpQ7OtvVKpeH1TJTJ5DzwUd1tvYPPuZdbC5bh8r3TWxtq6sjUc1qirRY3sOYYWje6V6myiTHTzRzpsFMFp_abAt_9VFW90-wv2wAFF_w0XCvtSv0EXADmpi54XOqajqg

Official coloring shows he's blonde

Also Scopper Gaban is not important enough to be a lurking legend teased years ago. Nah. It's gotta be something big. I think it's just the "reviving" of the Rox pirates through the alliance of Big Mom and Kaido based on Oda's comment and on what the marines and Garp said.
I always assumed the one hanging with Crocus was Yorki pulling a One Piece and somehow not being dead

But it's pretty clear he's someone Crocus knows. So it's either Yorki, Scooper or another Rodgers pirate. But I wouldn't put much stock in the colored manga; it's been wrong before.

Mar 21, 2018
I always assumed the one hanging with Crocus was Yorki pulling a One Piece and somehow not being dead

But it's pretty clear he's someone Crocus knows. So it's either Yorki, Scooper or another Rodgers pirate. But I wouldn't put much stock in the colored manga; it's been wrong before.

Yeah, I don't consider the colours to be canonical unless Oda coloured them first.

Re: Lurking legend. Yes, it could easily be about the Rocks crew but I find it suspicious how much attention Scopper got in Oden's flashback.

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (5 Days): Hostility; Prior Bans for the Same
The Yukari threads in the OT about One piece are absolute trash. Who is that fellow

Status
Not open for further replies.