• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is Ulti's Devil Fruit Power?

• Tyrannosaurus

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Triceratops

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Sabertooth Tiger

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Mastodon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pterodactyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragonzord

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Sanji-X-Pudding-one-piece-41670411-500-278.gif

Keits

Designer at Iron Galaxy Studios
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Orlando, FL
Why would Marvel characters been "simpler" than KI?

I get Smash and I assume no body has a harder time with creating characters and animations then 3D fighters like Tekken.

Dante non-withstanding, its really just about number of moves/animations.

Skeletal system in MvC3 allows for easier sharing of reactions to throws and hitstun. Most characters have 11 normals, 4 specials including L M and H variations, 2 hypers, and a Lv3.

Compare to KI where animation sharing didn't really work at all so every Throw reaction had to be hand touched. Most characters have 20 normals, 4 specials including L M and H variations, as well as L M and H Linker version and Level 1,2,3 and 4 Ender variations, as well as a Shadow variation for each, and an Ultra Combo. Its over 3 times the work to finish out a character's basic moveset 1st pass for KI.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Dante non-withstanding, its really just about number of moves/animations.

Skeletal system in MvC3 allows for easier sharing of reactions to throws and hitstun. Most characters have 11 normals, 4 specials including L M and H variations, 2 hypers, and a Lv3.

Compare to KI where animation sharing didn't really work at all so every Throw reaction had to be hand touched. Most characters have 20 normals, 4 specials including L M and H variations, as well as L M and H Linker version and Level 1,2,3 and 4 Ender variations, as well as a Shadow variation for each, and an Ultra Combo. Its over 3 times the work to finish out a character's basic moveset 1st pass for KI.
So for what's your next fighting game you need to be like Monster Hunter and share so many animation skeletons.

Oct 25, 2017
It's not Kawamatsu. He's been in prison the whole time, and that Crocus event happened before his breakout. Unless he has some insane powers that allow him to escape Udon, flee Wano, make his way to Reverse Mountain to have tea with Crocus, and return to Udon without anyone noticing. ... I don't think so.

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
It's not Kawamatsu. He's been in prison the whole time, and that Crocus event happened before his breakout. Unless he has some insane powers that allow him to escape Udon, flee Wano, make his way to Reverse Mountain to have tea with Crocus, and return to Udon without anyone noticing. ... I don't think so.
I thought my post was obvious sarcasm of course it's not him lol

Oct 27, 2017

Yeah of course it actually isnt

To this day I still find myself pondering this weirdo at the cape

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It was me. Crocus was telling me what was on Laugh Tale in exchange for sharing my endgame ship for the series.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Team recap: If over half of the next chapter takes place in the past

Names:

TheTyrant

Team It's Over: If over half of the next chapter takes place within the current time frame. One note of clarification as the last pre recap bit we had was a bit screwy with a mini time skip in and of itself so if it deals with the current plot to depose Orochi and within the timeframe of the strawhats on Wano it is considered Team It's Over.

Names:

Cantaim
TheBlackNamekian

Whomever loses has to wear this as an avatar

cVe6FOY.png

Until the end of March.

We need more meat for the flesh grinder. Bet your very soul.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I'm normally down to bet, but the idea of betting on whether or not a flashback ends speaks to me that it's gone on entirely too long and I'm ready for it to be over. I've really enjoyed the flashback, but now I just want to move on.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
The Kaido flashback should just be a single chapter confirming whether or not he is Katakuri's dad

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm normally down to bet, but the idea of betting on whether or not a flashback ends speaks to me that it's gone on entirely too long and I'm ready for it to be over. I've really enjoyed the flashback, but now I just want to move on.

You're in luck, as it's over now

Katakuri was born on a ship right? Or was that Perospero?

I know Katakuri, Oven, and Daifuku were, it's not confirmed for Perospero I think

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
My school just got closed for an extra week due to the virus. This is where I will remind everyone in this thread to please wash their hands with soap and water for 20 seconds at a time. This way we can all work together to make everything a little safer for our more vulnerable nakama that could be in series trouble if the virus gets to them.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Been playing FE this late winter/early spring, this year it's TMS, FE 6, and Fire Emblem Three Houses. I went with the Black Eagles. Ferdinand for real emperor, he's the change the Empire needs.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Been playing FE this late winter/early spring, this year it's TMS, FE 6, and Fire Emblem Three Houses. I went with the Black Eagles. Ferdinand for real emperor, he's the change the Empire needs.
not gonna lie when all was said and done with my Black Eagles play through. Ferdinand was my favorite character from the bunch. Anytime you pointed out how he had a silver spoon in his mouth from birth, He'd always come back to you like "in order to prove that as a noble I am worthy of the responsibility placed upon my shoulders. I've worked as a merchant part time these past few months in order to get enough money to buy a field to sow crops into. That field is now ready to harvest and yesterday I worked 20 hours to collect all the food. I then used the food to hone my cooking skills to prove to you that I understand the hard work that goes into every meal we consume."

To which most people went "Ferdinand I was just making fun of you dude."

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Thinking about Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door....damn that game is amazing.

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
I heard some people gonna boycott one piece because of the Oda performing an interview with Nobuhiro Watsuki.

Good Luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.