• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is Ulti's Devil Fruit Power?

• Tyrannosaurus

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Triceratops

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Sabertooth Tiger

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Mastodon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pterodactyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragonzord

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Shanks needs a backstory. Only mystery about him is how he's able to see the Five Elders without getting in trouble.

Teach definitely has an anticipated backstory, along with Kaido. Maybe his backstory is when we'll get our first look at Rocks.

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
One thing I am really curious about is when exactly Teach gathered his different crewmates.

Do we know how much time passed between Thatch's death and BB's attack on Drum Island?

Keits

Designer at Iron Galaxy Studios
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Orlando, FL
Marco is potentially very interesting. What if his ability resurrects him as a child after death, a rebirth, and he has also been around for a very long time (with no memory of those past lives)?

As far as Shanks goes, he has to be a Celestia Dragon, right? To have so much sway over the 5 Elders and Sengoku?

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
blackbeard is just three luffy sized guys wearing a fat suit

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe all devil fruits have a piece of the devil
Well during the scene where the CP9 eats their fruits it is said if you eat 2, the devil will appear in your body and destroy it from within.

The whole devil fruit thing is still the biggest mystery from the beginning.

Blackbeard is super interesting though I agree, the comment about him living twice as long, having a weird body, the 'they' , 2 devil fruits and appearently not sleeping or dreaming all added up is reeeeeally weird.

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
Lol at the blackbeard has a face on the back of his head theory

One piece theories remaining to be the worst

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
No chapter this week, it's on March 8th which is the issue of Jump for late next week.
ah

well, i'm ok with that. i don't mind some breathing room after the death of GOden

What nonsense will we discuss to hold us over til March 8th?
we'll go through the usual cycle of betting and shipping and post increasingly more insane things until the next chapter when everything resets until the next break cycle kicks in

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
One Piece on break, Haikyuu on break, Kingdom on break

This truly is the worst timeline
Thankfully we should have some Vinland Saga soon

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
So now we're shipping ourselves with One Piece? I can't do this...
e07381330e04fa098d609390656b04e5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.