• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is Ulti's Devil Fruit Power?

• Tyrannosaurus

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Triceratops

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Sabertooth Tiger

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Mastodon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pterodactyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragonzord

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
thelibraryofohara.com

Chapter Secrets – Chapter 972 in-depth analysis

Whew! This one took a while. A lot of research, hard work and refining went into making this analysis. Just trying to break down Oden’s final words was already quite a challenge, but on top …

lol didn't even realize how a gun in Kaido hand is like a cannon to normal people, sometimes i forgot the scale of other things outside the characters.

Also isn't Oden pretty big? how can Enma look normal size in Zoro hand then lol

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018

dd3.png

Still not getting it?

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018

I got Alvida. But Buggy will always be my number one. He's my favorite character, after all.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Smoker is a good guy, his pants ate that ice cream and he paid for a new cone for that little girl

Keits

Designer at Iron Galaxy Studios
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Orlando, FL
Again, anyone can do this! The task does not belong to me. I am not shackled by the task. I am free.

Keits Welcome to the thread! Take the newcomer quiz!
Favorite Straw Hat Pirate
Favorite Non-Straw Hat Pirate/Outlaw
Favorite Marine
Favorite Villain/Antagonist/Opponent (can be the same as one of the two above)
Favorite Arc
Favorite Location
Favorite Punch

Favorite Straw Hat Pirate - Robin
Favorite Non-Straw Hat Pirate/Outlaw - Mr 2
Favorite Marine - Aokiji but I guess he left, so Garp
Favorite Villain/Antagonist/Opponent (can be the same as one of the two above) - Blackbeard
Favorite Arc - Impel Down / Marineford, followed by Enies Lobby (its close)
Favorite Location - Whole Cake Island
Favorite Punch - Luffy Gear 2 Jet Bazooka to finish Blueno with that anime triple shot

Stunner911

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wakanda
Favorite Straw Hat Pirate - Robin
Favorite Non-Straw Hat Pirate/Outlaw - Mr 2
Favorite Marine - Aokiji but I guess he left, so Garp
Favorite Villain/Antagonist/Opponent (can be the same as one of the two above) - Blackbeard
Favorite Arc - Impel Down / Marineford, followed by Enies Lobby (its close)
Favorite Location - Whole Cake Island
Favorite Punch - Luffy Gear 2 Jet Bazooka to finish Blueno with that anime triple shot
You picked the best villain.

Keits

Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Orlando, FL
Have you all read the theories about the theme of 3s on Blackbeard and about Kaido being called a 'thing'?

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Have you all read the theories about the theme of 3s on Blackbeard and about Kaido being called a 'thing'?
Are you up to date with the manga? Because
I don't think the Kaido "thing" theories have been relevant since his devil fruit reveal
Otherwise yeah

Keits

Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Orlando, FL
I'm always current on the manga, yes. One Piece is very near and dear to me.

Anyway, do you all share theories and speculation in here?

Keits

Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Orlando, FL
The basic theory if I recall is that neither Teach nor Kaido are human, just like our friend Chopper. The theory says that Chopper didnt eat the basic human human fruit, he ate the Model: Sasquatch variation (hence his human form being hairy and such).

People have long theorized that Teach already has a 3rd devil's fruit, the Mystical Zoan for Cerberus, giving him 3 heads and hence allowing him to take the darkness and quake abilities too. His jolly roger is also 3 skulls. But what if his original form was a Cerberus, and his first fruit was the Human Human fruit?

And what if Kaido's original form IS the dragon, and he ate the human fruit model: oni (he has the horns, very similar to our friends Oars and Oars Jr).

Interesting stuff!

I ship myself and Robin.

But actually I ship Luffy and Bon-chan.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
The basic theory if I recall is that neither Teach nor Kaido are human, just like our friend Chopper. The theory says that Chopper didnt eat the basic human human fruit, he ate the Model: Sasquatch variation (hence his human form being hairy and such).

People have long theorized that Teach already has a 3rd devil's fruit, the Mystical Zoan for Cerberus, giving him 3 heads and hence allowing him to take the darkness and quake abilities too. His jolly roger is also 3 skulls. But what if his original form was a Cerberus, and his first fruit was the Human Human fruit?

And what if Kaido's original form IS the dragon, and he ate the human fruit model: oni (he has the horns, very similar to our friends Oars and Oars Jr).

Interesting stuff!

I ship myself and Robin.

But actually I ship Luffy and Bon-chan.
For the BB stuff, we'll probably have to wait a while before we get answers, but hopefully, the Kaido situation can get resolved soon

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Blackbeard ate any fancy Devil Fruit that allows him more Devil Fruit powers, I just think that somehow he's two people. Xebec probably survives inside of him somehow.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm beginning to think the 3 skulls in Blackbeards flag actually refers to his sisters somehow.

The only time I started taking this theory semi-seriously is when I saw that Big Mom's Jolly Roger foreshadowed her own homies. So hey, could very well be the same thing happening with Blackbeard.

Status
Not open for further replies.