• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Villain Cover

• Volume 21

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Volume 42

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Volume 77

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volume 87

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
This is gonna be a long flashback, atleast more 6 chapters.

With how the pacing has been going, I could see Roger and Oden's adventure ending next chapter/Oden being back in Wano two chapters from now, which would then lead to Kaido/etc... I think it's possible this could be wrapped up by 6 chapters unless Oda throws some "curve balls" at us.

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
What is Blackbeard
Why did Marco say he has a weird body
Why is he able to eat more than 1 fruit
Why does he not sleep

OP
OP
Reyes
What's the rule of thumb going forward for chapter discussions Reyes? Are we waiting for official release now that the major sites are gone and leaving chapter talk AND IMPRESSIONS spoilered?
I hope so. I'd hate to have to avoid the thread the entire weekend.

I would say until the chapter is more widely available, like on Sunday talks of the chapter stay in spoilers

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
With how the pacing has been going, I could see Roger and Oden's adventure ending next chapter/Oden being back in Wano two chapters from now, which would then lead to Kaido/etc... I think it's possible this could be wrapped up by 6 chapters unless Oda throws some "curve balls" at us.

If i had to guess we still got:

- Mink island;
- Big Mom island;
- Another WB clash since Shanks/WB still have yet to get there scars;
- Wano comeback and party with Roger/WB;
- Then Orochi/Kaido move;

Oda probably gonna hide the other 2 poneglyph locations and most of the final island.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
to think Luffy was beating up someone who's explored almost all of the grand line at the very least in the second arc of the series

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Roger and Whitebeard were so stronk their weapons couldn't even touch each other

Vimto

Oct 29, 2017
There will be a leaked chapter next week.

It always leaks around 27-28dec. But then there will be a rough break until mid January.

Unless you're talking about the official version then next week is officially a break.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Weird not waking up to chapter discussion.

apparently there are unmarked spoilers here now, which sucks 😞

Haven't seen them yet, so probably have to bounce until the chapter? Is this the fate of this thread from now on lol

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
We will probably need to reformat the thread rules. But until we put it in place to be safe I'll spoiler tag any thoughts on future chapters that aren't Sunday releases.

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
wait, why are these fan translared chapters different from the other ones?

The two "wink wink nudge nudge" places that usually scanlate the chapters were shut down/decided to stop releasing One Piece. So there's a new scanlated chapter being shared online on communities like Reddit, but because it's not the usual "wink wink nudge nudge" places, it's throwing people in here off.

Law

Oct 27, 2017
Well, this change was very fast and sudden, that we all adjust to something new after years and years of following a routine, I don't think it will be something that happens instantly, but for the next chapters, I am willing to wait for the official release, if at the end that's the consensus of this community.

Dutch Masters

Jun 7, 2018
That island must be really sturdy to still be in such good condition after a 3 day fight involving a literal earthquake man.

Also you can't tell me no one died during this 3 day fight, but who cares because it's time to party right?

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Fyi, the site rules regarding spoilers are unchanged. The chapter is out in English and pretty readily available...

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The two "wink wink nudge nudge" places that usually scanlate the chapters were shut down/decided to stop releasing One Piece. So there's a new scanlated chapter being shared online on communities like Reddit, but because it's not the usual "wink wink nudge nudge" places, it's throwing people in here off.
I get that, it's bad if you wake up and open the thread without thinking about it. But once you know the chapter is up it takes a minute to find. I saw that Ohara put a review up and I was like "oh" and found the chapter immediately lol

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting really hyped for more Black Beard development, dude was showing signs of inhumanity really early. I can't wait to see the flashback where he hurt Shanks.
Fyi, the site rules regarding spoilers are unchanged. The chapter is out in English and pretty readily available...
Thank you.

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone chill out.

If you want to change the thread rule it needs to be more than a "oh shit, let's hurry up and do it in 3 seconds without telling the mods and expect them to enforce it" thing.

Because changing the rules without giving everyone fair notice and then flooding us with reports about the rule change ain't cool.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
we should probably just have a new site wide rule that says spoilers have to be tagged until the official release

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
It's silly to change the rules of this thread over two scanlation groups shutting down and basically treating them as an "official" source. Unless the community wants to only recognize the Viz releases going forward for all spoiler free discussion, there shouldn't be a difference in how scanlations are treated/discussed once available.

Vimto

Oct 29, 2017
Hey keep shit in spoilers
I thought discussion was fine after scanlation are out?

They ARE out, and in decent quality, so I don't get the issue?

It's silly to change the rules of this thread over two scanlation groups shutting down and basically treating them as an "official" source. Unless the community wants to only recognize the Viz releases going forward for all spoiler free discussion, there shouldn't be a difference in how scanlations are treated/discussed once available.

I think people want to "seize" the opportunity and shift to the official version, instead of allowing another group to rise up.

which is understandable

Law

Oct 27, 2017
agree

Status
Not open for further replies.