• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
Sorry, everyone. I was very busy all day and couldn't give my thoughts on the chapter.

Firstly, great OP, Morlas. Waaaay more organized than I could've made it.

Onto the chapter.
Vy50kE8.gif

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boy! The dynamic duo are back again and they mixed their nicknames with their Wano names. lol
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Zoro was really out for blood. Orochi would have lost more than his head if that slash hit him (or not because it's One Piece). Kyoshiro is pretty strong like I expected. I wonder how much of a problem he would give to Zoro in a duel.
Drake is so obsessed with Sanji tho. Like, I get it. He beat up some of your goons and fodderized Page One and made you look at nude ladies in a bathhouse, but COME ON!
It's so satisfying to see most of the Straw Hats wiping the floor with grunts, but why does Robin only get one panel, Oda?
44fWVPd.png
Haven't we waited long enough? ;__;

I was perplexed on how Kid got captured again so easily UNTIL THE CRAZY KAMAZOU TWIST!! KILLER, WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU???
iu

When you piece it together, it makes sense and it was right under our noses. That's gotta be one of the best reveals in Wano.
Poor Kid tried to save his partner and got shot up and recaptured in the process. Kid Pirates fans are having a tough time.
And now they're both getting water tortured on top of all that, too??! Really clever move by Queen to up the stakes. This had Luffy in a really sticky spot.
I say "had" because guess who comes a knocking at the perfect time?
giphy.gif

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I misread the title cause I was squinting from tiredness

"You can get through anything as long as you're MALE"

and i was like "wait wtf?"

lmao

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
What makes the sequel series so bad?

Never watched it.
I only watched the first couple of episodes before I gave up so i don't really know the plot summary, suffice it to say anyone i've talked to about it has said that it's complete trash though

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Bishop is cool, he likes Robin and is aware that Robin needs more stuff to do

Man, I'd been a bit ho-hum on One Piece lately because the last arc/Wano hadn't really been delivering the Sanji stuff I'd wanted, but these last two chapters have been great. I guess I was just subconsciously bummed that Zoro wasn't in the mix. They really are more fun when they're on the same screen together. The boys are back, though! Woohoo!

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I'd been a bit ho-hum on One Piece lately because the last arc/Wano hadn't really been delivering the Sanji stuff I'd wanted, but these last two chapters have been great. I guess I was just subconsciously bummed that Zoro wasn't in the mix. They really are more fun when they're on the same screen together. The boys are back, though! Woohoo!

Rejoice!

PlasticForcefulGraywolf-size_restricted.gif

Aine

May 27, 2019
I'm subbed to the Shonen Jump app and want to catch up on One Piece, but there's just so. Many. Chapters. o_o

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
doesn't take that long to read manga chapters I once read like 700 chapters of one piece in a couple of days

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Bleg's probably still pretending he's got me on ignore

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vol 61-89 all just said "new world" when originally as few as three volumes in a row would have the same backing. To open up that vol 90 and see a big red "WANO"... whew

you ever beat Sekiro?

Stop near the final boss haven't tried to fight it yet but I will get back to it.

did you like it? I'm liking that new price

I liked it, the roughest bits are early on (performance wise) but it should be better with patches .

Though I did experience a cool glitch late game where there a graphic glitch in one area that made the environment DOOM like that resolved it self after re-starting

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Lately I have been playing only MHW on my PS4
I have to prepare for Iceborn

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Iceborne for switch please, or just ya know don't wait so long to release the pc version

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I've been meaning to get back to World Seeker had fun with it while I was playing it. But life got in the way and I put it down and haven't had the chance to get back to it.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Ash has won a league...a non canon league

Status
Not open for further replies.