• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Here's a crazy video from the scene:

Saw on local news that the man is in stable condition thankfully.

Dany

Oct 29, 2017
seattle
Fucking AWFUL. That is less than 10 minutes away from my home and I am gutted. Where were the so called fucking police during this? God damn cowards.

We almost went tonight and I just...can't anymore

SupremeWu

Banned
Dec 19, 2017
Seattle is really setting a low bar

For a city that's population always brags about how liberal and enlightened they are.

(yes you do, you do).

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
So are we hedging bets that the police is going to let this guy walk? Because with all the bullshit they have been pulling I wouldn't be surprised.

DarkenedSoul

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure the shooter was treated very nicely once out of public eye and given a good ol' atta-boy.

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
nothing apparently known about this shooter, beyond a hoodie that was photographed with an Ironworkers union logo.

Despite the area having a massive protesting presence, the shooter was able to 1) drive through a crowd, 2) shoot a gun at someone who rushed his car, 3) leap out of the car and briskly walk towards police to turn himself in....... without any cops emerging and engaging. Meanwhile, there was ANOTHER shoving/macing escalation from police within the same 15 minute window at a different site: https://twitter.com/menilivne/status/1269831790799159302

The person who rushed the shooter's car door and was shot is a 20-something man, pictured above, apparently (hopefully) in okay condition in terms of his walking away with medical assistance. A goddamned hero.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
And people in the comments celebrating.
yeah I stopped reading comments outside of tweet thread discussions about a week ago. it's freeing actually. no reason to subject yourself to comment sections when we know they don't represent the majority opinion anyway.

ultracal31

Oct 25, 2017
Despite the area having a massive protesting presence, the shooter was able to 1) drive through a crowd, 2) shoot a gun at someone who rushed his car, 3) leap out of the car and briskly walk towards police to turn himself in....... without any cops emerging and engaging. Meanwhile, there was ANOTHER shoving/macing escalation from police within the same 15 minute window at a different site

I'm...not crazy to jump to the conclusion that the shooter could be a cop am I?

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Wtf at the cops just sitting there waiting for him to turn himself in, and then acting like they're more scared of the protesters than the man who just shot a person.

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
cops let white guy who just committed a felony assault with a deadly weapon reach into his pockets and be taken into custody peacefully

meanwhile, they're gassing and flashbanging protestors who are armed with...umbrellas.

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
The police's conduct as he just rushes toward them. Compared to how they are acting toward peaceful protesters and children.

What the fuck is wrong with everything.

Blah

Oct 26, 2017

For a city that's population always brags about how liberal and enlightened they are.

(yes you do, you do).

Somebody from the population literally jumped into the car to save everybody.

The cops didn't do shit. Seems like an odd take to go after the "liberal enlightened" Seattle population in the face of this video that shows a racist POS and racist POS cops then a brave citizen saving everybody.

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
the shooter has been ID'ed, a clear photo of the shooter's face/Latinx descent while walking with that taped-up pistol is up at this feed:

www.seattletimes.com

Seattle-area protests: Live updates for Sunday, June 7

Editor’s note: This is a live account of updates from demonstrations and other events on Sunday, June 7 as the day unfolded. In the Seattle area, there has been over a week of protests over the death of George Floyd, a Black man...

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
the shooter has been ID'ed, a clear photo of the shooter's face/Latinx descent while walking with that taped-up pistol is up at this feed:

www.seattletimes.com

Seattle-area protests: Live updates for Sunday, June 7

Editor’s note: This is a live account of updates from demonstrations and other events on Sunday, June 7 as the day unfolded. In the Seattle area, there has been over a week of protests over the death of George Floyd, a Black man...
Now lets see what the Cops do. Hopefully this guy's face is plastered everywhere.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Is that a diy double mag or something

WmxEVET.jpg

OP
OP
Mortemis

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That video of the guy who got shot walking away and preaching is great. Shout outs to him.

(yes you do, you do).
Being liberal really doesn't mean all that much, there's a lot of people who side with leftist thought but in general Seattle's pretty mainstream democrat.

And of course, we're just a few populated counties surrounded by rural red counties.

Oct 25, 2017
Terrifying. Thankfully there wasn't a good guy with a gun, can only imagine what would happen if one of the packin' for protection types tried to take a shot at him in that crowd.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
WTF at him casually strolling up to the cops after driving into a crowd and shooting someone. The cops also seem to be more protecting him than arresting him. Probably congratulating him too, the fuckers.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
we are

we're just a tiny bubble where just a few miles away, we have the crazy Washingtonian alt-right conservatives

A yet I see people here who think they can vote other than democrat cause they feel our state is safely blue. I mean I'm in a city 20 minutes (no traffic) north of Seattle and I can say I see an annoying amount of trump supporters (I work retail). Granted lots of liberals too but it most definitely isn't pure blue. Hell, my county voted out a sheriff who actually was cleaning things up and voted in a sheriff whose campaign was take the handcuffs off the police. And Tim Eyman is from the city next door (fuck him and I hear he is running for governer as a Republican). And on the east side of the state we have some of the more reprehensible republicans (think about that... being on the shittier side of an already shitty party).