• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
I guess we will see if tables are turning or if they will turn them back

Guy.brush

Oct 27, 2017

I can totally see 2020 giving us Miller turning into a scheming, infected Albert Wesker in the White House.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
abxppwKG_700wa_0.gif

the_id

Oct 25, 2017
Hype train!!!! But I'm not getting my hopes up. Remember, we all thought Kim Jong Un was dead and he's alive and fatter than ever.

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
No chance they admit Trump or Pence have it.

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
Since sport are on a break, can we place bets on who gets covid instead?
What are the odds on Trump right now?

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Not surprised. Again, this administration is stupid beyond belief.

They don't practice social distancing ever, they refuse to wear masks, and so on.

efr

Banned
Jun 19, 2019
If they get it and it's serious they won't be able to hide it. Donald not appearing to the public for weeks isn't something you can brush under the rug.
If they get it, Pelosi becomes in charge. They cant be quarantined and still be in charge

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They wouldn't get a choice. Its in the constitution.

The original text does say the VP (and further line) takes over if the President is unable to perform his duties but the only means of actually invoking that clause is the 25th amendment. That requires him to voluntarily declare himself incapable, or for his cabinet+VP to do it in which case the President can still object. We don't have acting Presidents every time the President is sick

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Pelosi would only be in charge if both Trump and Pence were intubated and non-responsive. Quarantine means nothing in this scenario.

GillianSeed79

Oct 27, 2017
Not that I wouldn't want Pelosi in charge, but I can imagine the far right like rioting or storming the Capitol if that happened. I guarantee they would consider it a coup if she had to take charge, even though it's constitutional.

Furyous

Banned
Jan 7, 2018
User banned (Permanent): Inflammatory Support
Do tell what responsibilities are these fucks actually fulfilling?

.... They are trying to lead the country as best they can. Trump has more than returned/provided substantial ROI to all of his investors including a segment of his voters.

Trump used the DPA to get ppe flowing through marketplaces. He rushed aid to NY state etc etc.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
.... They are trying to lead the country as best they can. Trump has more than returned provided substantial ROI to all of his investors including a segment of his voters.

Trump used the DPA to get ppe flowing through marketplaces. He rushed aid to NY state etc etc.

What the fuck is this? ROI on investments when thousands of people are dying because of their incompetence?

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
.... They are trying to lead the country as best they can. Trump has more than returned provided substantial ROI to all of his investors including a segment of his voters.

You had me going there but that's actually pretty funny. What a world we live in when it almost sounds plausible that you can invest in a POTUS and expect a payoff.

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
.... They are trying to lead the country as best they can. Trump has more than returned/provided substantial ROI to all of his investors including a segment of his voters.

source.gif

Daria

Oct 25, 2017
The Twilight Zone
If they get it, Pelosi becomes in charge. They cant be quarantined and still be in charge

Hmm. Why not? They'd be sick, not dead. If they quarantine in the WH, which they would, there'd be secure lines to communicate with them. Having COVID doesn't automatically make them incapable of thinking or talking. Did you forget we had Roosevelt who had polio? He served four terms.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017

giphy.gif

efr

Banned
Jun 19, 2019
Hmm. Why not? They'd be sick, not dead. If they quarantine in the WH, which they would, there'd be secure lines to communicate with them. Having COVID doesn't automatically make them incapable of thinking or talking. Did you forget we had Roosevelt who had polio? He served four terms.
You should google the symptoms of Covid 19 for men their age.