• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jegriva

Banned
Sep 23, 2019
a great ephemera. I love family videos who holds great historical insight in retrospects. Like movies of theme parks not existing anymore.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
This is like the coolest thing I've ever seen. I could just imagine myself as those kids and believing it was all real. I even had the same exact toy that one kid was playing with.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Reading the title I thought it was gonna be a video of them stumbling around an empty set or something, but wow that turned out to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience. So awesome.

OP
OP
ShOcKwAvE

ShOcKwAvE

Oct 27, 2017
Carlsbad, CA
This is like the coolest thing I've ever seen. I could just imagine myself as those kids and believing it was all real. I even had the same exact toy that one kid was playing with.

Same here. We don't process things that young. It's like when you go to Disney when you're young and you think you're actually meeting Mickey. His dad must have been like "Holy F***" the whole time though.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
This is insanely cool-like a lost time capsule. It's amazing how there's no egos on display here-everyone was very nice and cordial. Wholesome AF.

mrpoopy

Oct 27, 2017
My 5 year old loves the Ghostbusters. He made me buy him that same 30 year old projector gun on eBay.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
I just rewatched these two films the other day. Kids were super lucky that they stumbled upon them filming the final scene so almost EVERYONE was there, holy shit.

Oh man Harold Ramis was so natural with the kids. <3 Fucking swooning over here; Egon was always my fave. RIP Harold. :'(

Dan Akyroyd was super nice too but was unfortunately limited by spoilers, lol. And Bill Murray is unsurprisingly great with the kids too. Ernie Hudson didn't even get up, wtf. :(