• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Just wanted to get a feel for what Pokemon fans are big on and which ones fans tend to dislike. There's definitely ones that strike me as being easy wins (Grimmsnarl) and ones I can see getting a bunch of hate (oh Eiscue) but I wanna get Era's opinion.

I've yet to get the game so I'm still thinking it over but I'd say on first impression Orbeetle might be my favorite while least favorite is probably Indeedee.

ThisIsBlitz21

Oct 22, 2018
Honestly, most of them are great. If I had to pick one.. i'd say Dragapult, but that can changing depending on the day. So many good options. Runegrigus is probably my second.

The fossils and ladybug are the absolute worst. Kill them with fire.

edit: How can I forget about Corviknight? That the best. The others slide down 1 position each.

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I don't really care about 99.9999999% of modern Pokemon but Farfetch'd got an evolution and that's good enough for me.

Xenoboy

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Ribaloom is the ugliest starter since ever. Makes Emboar look good
I really like Frosmoth and Dragapult

Doof

Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky
YAMPER

WOOLOO

MY SONS

not a huge fan of the squirrel but he's not bad or anything, just not as good as some of the others

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Fav atm after about two hours is Sobble most hated Chewtle. My favorite design so far though is Corviknight I just don't have one yet

Sasha Nein

Oct 29, 2017
Nickit. Great design, great name. Not played a mainline Pokemon in a while but to get a Dark type so early on is great too!

827.png

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Fav: that lizard aircraft carrier thing.

Least fav: that final scorbunny evo. 2nd one was pretty good too :(

Deleted member 31092

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Scorbunny is my least fav.

Not because it's bad, he's actually a nice design, but because you can really tell it's the one Game Freak made with the intent of being popular. Its final evo and its hidden ability are "too much" and I root for underdogs.

Favorite I have to say I'm loving the bug's second stage. A nice geometric lamp.

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
Best: Dragapult, Toxtricity, Zamazenta (unarmorerd), Grimmsnarl, Corviknight
Worst: Cinderace, Eiscue, Stonjurner, Perrserker

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Dragapult is the freaking best. Appletun, Sobble and Zamazenta are close behind.

Meanwhile I am definitely not a fan of Blipbug, especially the eyes. Rest of it's line is fine through.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think this gen is overall my least favorite when it comes to the designs but there are still some I like in there. Like Dragapult. That's a good one.

Least favorite is difficult, there are a lot of uggos (like the starters and cover legends for instance) but I guess the "winner" here for me would have to be Grimmsnarl. Started out nice as Impidimp only for then to eventually turn into this abomination. Getting Crabominable flashbacks here.

lightning16

May 17, 2019
Eiscue is for sure the worst. I don't really know what they were thinking with that one. It's neither cute nor funny so I just don't know.

Honorable mentions to Inteleon, Carkol, and Toxel.

Cramorant is still the king.

Honorable mentions to Corviknight, Hatterene, Cufant, and Alcremie.

Tiamant

Oct 28, 2017
Best is Cramorant, without a doubt.

So that means that the rest are, by default, the worst.

AbsoluteZ3R0

Feb 5, 2019
Looking at the design, My favorite is probably Galarian Darmanitan and fostmoth.

The worst design is definitely Skowvet and Greedent. Eiscue and blipbug.

SkullHydra

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Feb 20, 2018
Dreepy and Appletun are the best, and they are my sons.

Chewtle can die in a hole. At least Drednaw redeems the line.

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
My favorite is Barraskewda. The fish can punch, chop, and close combat you. How is that not the funniest shit ever?

Least favorite is probably Eiscue. I don't like its weird antenna.

AuroraMusisAmica

One Winged Slayer
Aug 16, 2018
823.png
827.png
842.png
861.png
864.png
875.png
887.png

Some of my favorites! (Shame about Thievul :P)

Looking at these guys convinced me to switch from Sword to Shield. Can't wait! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.