• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Our brave boys in blue, protecting us from [checks notes] masks and folding tables.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
I wish DeBlasio was up for election. Complete bootlicker

Deleted member 18400

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Did they give them some reason like they need a permit or something or did they just not even try to hide their bullshit and do it without cause?

I only ask because here in Colorado you aren't allowed to gather or setup any sort of display at a voting place. Like you can't even stand outside and thank people for voting they will straight up ask you to leave.

They take that shit serious.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
Did they give them some reason like they need a permit or something or did they just not even try to hide their bullshit and do it without cause?

I only ask because here in Colorado you aren't allowed to gather or setup any sort of display at a voting place. Like you can't even stand outside and thank people for voting they will straight up ask you to leave.

They take that shit serious.
in the video someone is talking about a tape measure, so my guess is that they weren't allowed to set up within X feet of the door to the polling place

of course the cops could have just let them move back, but it appears that shockingly they decided to be assholes about it

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
'Actually I know a police officer and they're great therefore stop criticising the police'

I know a police officer and I think he's a good guy (and he hates trump). And I still think that there is rampant corruption and things need to change. How could you not seeing how many bad police just get a slap on the wrist.

Oh, and his son (My husband) will easily tell you how corrupt cops are. He pretty much feels that the only way to fix the problem as it's so endemic is to fire them all and start over.

olubode

Oct 28, 2017
"Hardcore kids in the West got stress / In the East we are chased by the same black beast"