• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

hwarang

Oct 27, 2017
Newgrounds for me. Spent way too many hours on that site watching flash animation and playing games for free.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I say Neopets like I don't still log in every few days

Scottt

Oct 25, 2017
I had a long spell playing Notpron, but could never finish.

Grantland was the best.

A long, long time ago there was a website called Launch that had a chat room, and it hosted a music trivia where you could win CDs they would mail to you.

Also Yahoo games.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
There's a specific one I remember but it turned into a nazi forum years ago.

Tim Aza

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Stockton, CA
gamewinnerscom_pug2.gif

2ea.png

Skid 4

Jan 18, 2018
back in the day i was never really on the internet but one of my good friends was on luelinks daily

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Dexcussion, a forum to trade game saves and discuss videogames was my first non-bbs forum.

It was the community for the Interact DexDrive a device used for transferring saves on PlayStation. Interact got bought by whoever owned GameShark and the forums combined and split off into splinter communities. I was really prolific on that community back in the mid to late 90s.

Lionel Mandrake

Prophetic Lionel Mandrake
Oct 26, 2017
What the fuck, Neeopets deleted my account just because I didn't log in for 15+ years?! This is bullshit.

My Lupe must be starving. I don't give a fuck about the Meerca. He's dead to me.

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
I used to check on Gaia Online constantly. lol
About once a year I go back and check on it again and surprisingly it still exists but it seems pretty shit and the gold inflation is still out of control.

HibbySloth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Neopets

Homestar Runner

Weebl's Stuff

Mario Fan Games Galaxy

Nsider forums

Serebii forums

Tvtome forums

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I remember following Shlonglor's page religiously back at the turn of the century.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Gamefaqs? I guess?
My first message board where I posted was a Nas message board on Columbia records website. I'm old as fuck in the 90's

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
fUZ5wnM.png

cp1BR64.png

The funny thing about these websites is that they didn't have a forums but had an active community via the website's comment section. Each time a new chapter or episode would release, everyone would just continue chatting under the new main page post which is why the chapter 290 post on NarutoFans has 6k comments.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
KHinsider was my first forum lol

After that, I spent time on Gamesradar (before the site redesign and many changes turned the site to crap). I actually met one of my ex-girlfriends through gamesradar. Weird!

I have no nostalgia for either of these places. I feel a little nostalgia over the living in Japan community thread on the last site. I met a lot of awesome people irl because of that place... but that was just in the last decade.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
A fan forum for a singer who is not (amazingly enough) Taylor. It went kaput quite a while ago now. A couple of us decamped to another site but that petered out too.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
RomanArena
Monstersfighting

so much good times setting up my character for the nightly dice roll basically.