• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
The bar gave you 20?

How many rounds in are you?

Edit (title clarified): Presumably this isn't the bartender. Have a chat. Listen to some stories. Let him relive his glory days.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
I went to a strip cub once and some wasted guy walked up to me and gave me a $50 bill. We went back and forth and I tried to get him to take it back but he wouldn't so I eventually gave it to one of the girls.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Get some McDonald's? It's just $20 not a big deal. Maybe spend it with him. Get y'all a round of shots.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I would be as polite as I possibly could in extracting myself and wishing him a good night. I would then quietly explain to the bartender that I don't know this man, and that he seems a little drunk and emotional/vulnerable. Bartenders at most bars are equipped on handling these things, through experience or policy or both.

I also wouldn't accept his money.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
Buy some drinks with it and keep him company a bit longer if it's not too much trouble. You'll probably bring a bit of happiness to someone.

Cocolina

Oct 28, 2017
I once had an old guy at a bar say he wanted to watch me and one of the girls in our group have sex. What happens at the bar stays there, take the 20 and get out of there. You'll never see this guy again and even if you do, he won't remember you.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
There was a dead guy who would always grab my butt when I walked by. Sometimes I wonder if he was really dead.
a37.gif

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
This reminds me of another thread on here, but I think the op there actually made bank with his random charitable bar patron.

Go back to the guy and tell him this story, and see if he'll give you more.