• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Detail

Dec 30, 2018
Flintstones surprise at dinosaur peak on the NES, nearly $1000 still.

I have to say, whilst I don't think it's worth that price, it's a damn fine game and almost doesn't even feel like a NES game, graphically it was really pushing the limits of the console and the animations were great as well.

ThorHammerstein

Revenger
Nov 19, 2017
There isn't one I can think of, but that may just be a difference in the markets. Second-hand 'retro' gaming in Japan is pretty much all within a single, relatively small country (as opposed to the US and EU and other PAL regions which are more spread-out). It's way easier to just go to say, a store and find a used Saturn or PC-Engine or whatever as opposed to having to do most if not all of your purchases on sites like eBay.

However, PriceCharting has some titles on there which are popular among importers, like Radiant Silvergun, though that's still just a tracker of the import market for that game rather than any local value:
Thx.
And it's been a real long time since I've sold anything. It would be foolish to sell something to a store, wouldn't it?

Dark1x

Digital Foundry
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I feel like I'm one of the only people to buy Rule of Rose and Haunting Ground on day one. I was excited for them both back in the day.

Here's a weird one I discovered recently thanks to a good friend of mine - Gekikame Ninjaden. The Japanese version of the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles NES game. This was before Japan used the TMNT branding. It doesn't seem to have been successful and is quite uncommon often fetching $200-300 complete in box.

I do thankfully have a copy that was obtained at a reasonable price!

http:///G92d.jpg

There are thousands of examples, though, but one of my favorites is Tryrush Deppy which I received in a lot of Saturn games over a decade ago. I paid basically 2 bucks for it taking into account the number of games I received and now it seems to fetch in the 400-500 range.

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
IDK if its still that high, but I remember Ninpen Manmaru used to be easily found for 15-30 bucks back in the day until it was featured on an AGDQ stream and then shot up to like 300 bucks for a while

Mama Robotnik

Gaming Scholar
Oct 27, 2017
Since a lot of the major expensive titles are covered, I thought I'd mention some a few that have spiked in price moderately, but noticably. These are all for PAL:

-Doctor Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (Master System) - while the Mega Drive original is affordable, the Master System port is surprisingly expensive.

-Sonic 3 (Mega Drive) - where Sonic 1 and 2 are very cheap, the price spikes with the third entry, which is really surprising given how many copies must have been released.. Complete, cardboard boxes for Sonic and Knuckles also cost a bit.

-I was always curious about Cave Story 3D for the 3DS but the production run must have been tiny, never seen it in the wild and costs are prohibitive.

-Super Princess Peach (DS) seems to keep gradually rising in price too.

-The 16-bit Bomberman games all seem to hold their value, despite their being so many of them.

-the Spectrum Dizzy games. While the original game, Treasure Island Dizzy, Fantasy World Dizzy, Magicland Dizzy, and the various spin offs are quite cheap, Prince of the Yolkfolk, Crystal Kingdom Dizzy, and in particular the standalone retail release of Spellbound Dizzy, are really really expensive by comparison.

My best bargain find recently, a genuine mint boxed copy of Actraiser (SNES) for a tenner. Was very happy with that, don't think the shop had any idea what they had on their hands!

Last edited:

ThorHammerstein

Revenger
Nov 19, 2017
I feel like I'm one of the only people to buy Rule of Rose and Haunting Ground on day one. I was excited for them both back in the day.

Here's a weird one I discovered recently thanks to a good friend of mine - Gekikame Ninjaden. The Japanese version of the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles NES game. This was before Japan used the TMNT branding. It doesn't seem to have been successful and is quite uncommon often fetching $200-300 complete in box.

I do thankfully have a copy that was obtained at a reasonable price!

http:///G92d.jpg

There are thousands of examples, though, but one of my favorites is Tryrush Deppy which I received in a lot of Saturn games over a decade ago. I paid basically 2 bucks for it taking into account the number of games I received and now it seems to fetch in the 400-500 range.
I think Simon looks quite like Luke Wilson on that cover. XD

SpotAnime

Dec 11, 2017
I feel I got lucky in that I started to rebuy my Sega collection a few years ago, before prices really started to spike. Most of my original Genesis and Sega CD collection was traded in for a 32X (!) and the Saturn. And although I lost basically half of my Saturn collection when my dad threw out all of our old stuff when he sold my childhood house (ugh), I still clinged on to my prized Saturn games like PDZ (which I bought new on the second run for $50).

I remember buying Snatcher used from someone on the news groups for $30 back in the mid 90s. I'd sold it along with my CIB Sega CD Model 1 about 15 year ago, when my Model 1 wasn't working. I'd since bought both back - Snatcher about three years ago for about the same as I'd sold it, and a Model 1 recently refurbished by Mobius - for about the same as I'd sold them, so I'm still ahead. And I rebought my Burning Rangers a couple of years ago for relatively a steal nowadays - about $140 - so again I feel like I'd gotten lucky in getting in before prices really spiked.

I've got a shit ton of PS2 games that are worth some bank now as well - Kuon being one - that I've held on to since they were originally released. All this makes me excited that one day I'll be able to use these to help with my kids' college tuition, but I'm all for enjoying them at the moment.

HOTSPUR

Oct 25, 2017
Looked up godhand the other day. Somewhere between $75-$100 these days. My brother and I got it torn $10 at walmart in 07.

It hasn't been like that for a long time, and it's not going to get better. Over the last two years, comic book collectors/investors have been slowly branching into retro-game speculation. The owner of the comic book pricing site GoCollect recently purchased the NintendoAge forum and it's database of Nintendo retro game rarity information.

Do you think this correlates with the increasing numbers of collectors out there demanding "perfect" copies, not to mention the steady incline of deadbeat bidders on eBay? I've been liquidating my game collection going on 3 years now and there's been a sharp increase in both aggressive questions from said parties - e.g. "does the shrink-wrap on (name of sealed game) have any loose ends or crease marks? i'm not paying for this if it's not perfect" (paraphrased post auction from winning bidder... I had to clean it up a bit) along with idiots getting into bidding wars against another user or two and all parties involved ducking out when it's time to pay up.

Like, I used to think I was a stickler for perfection but great googly moogly, these cats take it to the limit. Now I'm completely thorough - I triple check everything before listing anything but these yobbos still trickle out of the woodwork to give me grief over the tiniest imperfection, even when catalogued and described to a frickin' T.

Yeah. We all knew even back then that this would be rare. I remember calling around to find a copy and finally buying mine new at Toys R Us (and leaving a second copy behind.....).

I've always been curious about this. I remember it was impossible to actually reserve a copy of any of these final Saturn titles when they dropped, save for Magic Knight Rayearth, which was copped by someone I knew in the same circle of gamers back then, and seemed to have twice as many copies in the wild than the rest of the late release Saturn titles. The only thing I managed to pick up was Burning Rangers, and that was simply the luck of the draw.

Electronics Boutique had placed orders for it and 3 or 4 other titles and the BR I ended up with was the only copy shipped of anything. MKR was picked up at Software, Etc. several stores away in the same mall. The local TRU ended up with something else entirely, I don't recall what... (maybe Shining Force?) but nobody got their hands on PDS, period. I only managed to get my hands on it years later in the year 2000 when visiting a friend out in Colorado. He sold me a like new copy he had barely played for $70, along with Shining Force III. He told me he never once saw Burning Rangers or MKR in store, ever, after I told him about my experiences with the final days of the Saturn.

Anyway, I find that a lot of the N64 / O.G. Game Boy / GBA and recently TG16 stuff brings in the whales if you've got a complete and I mean complete copy with an undamaged outer box and all inserts. Whereas you can get away with outrageous pricing on anything sealed (cause they'll usually pay it), it's a bit more nebulous trying to source a definitive price when completion-ists smell blood on the wind. Nobody kept their boxes back then, except us weirdos.

ThorHammerstein

Revenger
Nov 19, 2017
Perfection is in the eye of the beholder. I've bought somethings that were sold as "unused" or "perfect", yet they had some forms of actual damage, not just my criteria.

I agree with you there, it's just that some people can and will take their own idea of perfect to the absolute limit. I try to be as comprehensive as possible when selling anything, but when something's damaged I won't hide it, either. Also, some folks don't bother reading descriptions when hitting that bid button, and then blame the seller for their mistakes.

Right now, I've got a "for parts" Turbo Duo up on eBay now hitting over $120 (which is madness to me, the disc drive is done, the A/V cable is shot, but the remainder is totally fine) but even spelling out every fine detail on something like that... I just feel like I'm gonna run into trouble because of past experiences with picky buyers.

That said, even pictures can be misleading. Bought a few things that looked great at in the moment of winning a bid, but once in hand they were hiding a lot more wear than was indicated. But without a local retro shop nearby, you've gotta roll the bones and pray you end up lucky. This was all so much simpler when you could roll into a store with a couple hundred bucks during a console clearance sale and have your pick of anything for practically nothing.

But I ramble on. Been hoping Nintendo would see the value in releasing Melee again digitally or something so I could get a second physical copy for the GameCube once prices level off and finally retire my worn down launch software.

ThorHammerstein

Revenger
Nov 19, 2017
I agree with you there, it's just that some people can and will take their own idea of perfect to the absolute limit. I try to be as comprehensive as possible when selling anything, but when something's damaged I won't hide it, either. Also, some folks don't bother reading descriptions when hitting that bid button, and then blame the seller for their mistakes.

Right now, I've got a "for parts" Turbo Duo up on eBay now hitting over $120 (which is madness to me, the disc drive is done, the A/V cable is shot, but the remainder is totally fine) but even spelling out every fine detail on something like that... I just feel like I'm gonna run into trouble because of past experiences with picky buyers.

That said, even pictures can be misleading. Bought a few things that looked great at in the moment of winning a bid, but once in hand they were hiding a lot more wear than was indicated. But without a local retro shop nearby, you've gotta roll the bones and pray you end up lucky. This was all so much simpler when you could roll into a store with a couple hundred bucks during a console clearance sale and have your pick of anything for practically nothing.

But I ramble on. Been hoping Nintendo would see the value in releasing Melee again digitally or something so I could get a second physical copy for the GameCube once prices level off and finally retire my worn down launch software.
For parts $120? I suppose its motherboard could be of good value.

This kind of stuff has me slightly concerned as I'm going to get rid of a good amount of stuff within the next few years as I downsize my collective goods.

Melee? You own a disc doncha? Why would you not mod your Wii or Wii U and rip the disc for HDD play? It was the best thing I've done for the system. And you'll never have to worry about the disc. (And I don't play smash anymore so I've long sold mine. Sold it for over retail so I was pleased.)

Dr. Feel Good

Oct 25, 2017
Man I remember being able to get packs of 6 sealed Conkers Bad Fur Day for $20 back in 2003 on eBay. Now just 1 runs about $250+

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I only have the cart but I paid like $25 for it a decade ago. I got it because I'm probably one of five people who just really likes Clayfighter. CIB prices are insane.

That's why I got it. I didn't think it'd be insanely valuable later on or anything. Actually, the opposite, I thought it'd be dirt cheap because people love to shit on CF 63 1/3. But I really liked that game, and the whole series. People seemingly didn't realize it at all, but CF 63 1/3 wholesale lifted its combo system from Killer Instinct 2. I was a fighting game nut, and sadly the N64 was barren. I picked up Sculptor's cut because I wanted more 63 1/3 to play, haha. Ironically, I think Sculptor's cut plays worse, they fucked up some of the combo mechanics.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Man, as someone who's thinking of getting rid of a ton of old games that live in storage with no purpose, this thread has been eye opening.

I have a ton of PS2 games I picked for cheap that stayed in my backlog and were left unopened, and I think Rule of Rose might be one of them lol.

OTOH, I'm pretty sure 95% of these 360 games are essentially coasters.

Jimrpg

Oct 26, 2017
I think the days of where people paid crazy amounts for old software is over.

First of all there have been too many copies of software in the last few generations. You can still get some really cheap PS1 and PS2 games and many of them are available digitally anyway. Why pay $100 for a PS1 game that you can get for $10 on PS3 PSN?

You also have to hunt down old hardware if you don't have it and old hardware can fail. At that point, people might just question why they don't just get an emulator and rom. They might not go through with it because its illegal, but they'll question why they pay a lot of money for the originals. Like how bad do people want the game anyway?

And finally I think there's just so much gaming choice now and most of it is far more accessible and easier to play than hunting down old games. Even Nintendo and Sony have done the dirty work and sold fans old consoles with collections of games.

In the past I had bought some PS1 and PS2 games because they were clearing them out, but there's been barely any increase in price really. I don't know if anyone will want to play the PS1 version of FFVII or PS2 version of DQVIII?

The hardcore collectors will buy it, but i think that's a diminishing group.

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
I've always been curious about this. I remember it was impossible to actually reserve a copy of any of these final Saturn titles when they dropped, save for Magic Knight Rayearth, which was copped by someone I knew in the same circle of gamers back then, and seemed to have twice as many copies in the wild than the rest of the late release Saturn titles. The only thing I managed to pick up was Burning Rangers, and that was simply the luck of the draw.

Burning Rangers, HOTD, Shining Force III, Panzer Dragoon Saga, and MKR I distinctly remember just picking up from TRU the days they released. They had 20+ of each and I seemed to be the only one who cared at that point. If I'd known, of course, I'd have at least gotten a spare copy of PDS.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma

First of all there have been too many copies of software in the last few generations. You can still get some really cheap PS1 and PS2 games and many of them are available digitally anyway. Why pay $100 for a PS1 game that you can get for $10 on PS3 PSN?

You also have to hunt down old hardware if you don't have it and old hardware can fail. At that point, people might just question why they don't just get an emulator and rom. They might not go through with it because its illegal, but they'll question why they pay a lot of money for the originals. Like how bad do people want the game anyway?

And finally I think there's just so much gaming choice now and most of it is far more accessible and easier to play than hunting down old games. Even Nintendo and Sony have done the dirty work and sold fans old consoles with collections of games.

In the past I had bought some PS1 and PS2 games because they were clearing them out, but there's been barely any increase in price really. I don't know if anyone will want to play the PS1 version of FFVII or PS2 version of DQVIII?

I would love to start collecting Saturn games, but damn i just can't justify spending that much money on games i have zero nostalgia for. I just wish they would release these games on digital services. There's mine load of money to be made there.

Fletcher

Oct 25, 2017
After my grandmother died we found a sealed copy of NES Legend of Zelda. Probably bought it as a gift and forgot about it.
I have MGS 3 subsistence LE. I think that was worth something when it came out. Has probably dropped since then.

Deleted member 11413

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

You sound like someone who doesn't pay attention to the retro market at all. PS1, Gamecube, and rare PS2 titles have skyrocketed in price in the last 5 years, and collecting is a big hobby with way more people into it than in years past. Even DS and GBA are starting to get pricier for some of the more niche games with low print runs.

CIB Saturn prices are insane.

raketenrolf

Oct 28, 2017
Germany

Depends on what you consider a crazy amount. For me personally, everything over or exactly MSRP for a 20 year old used game is crazy (while not necessarily a high amount). I wish the retro bubble would explode so all of these hoarders that only hold onto their stuff because prices go higher will finally sell their things and prices go down.

Some really rare games will obviously never go down in price but that's okay.

I don't even know how it came to this? Was it really all the youtube/social media that got so many people into collecting? I wish I would have gotten most games that I want now when they were cheaper but at that time I wanted to play games on my then new consoles. I nowadays am more interested in retro stuff and less in modern systems but prices make it hard to actually buy stuff that I want.

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't even know how it came to this? Was it really all the youtube/social media that got so many people into collecting? I wish I would have gotten most games that I want now when they were cheaper but at that time I wanted to play games on my then new consoles. I nowadays am more interested in retro stuff and less in modern systems but prices make it hard to actually buy stuff that I want.

I mean, right there that's how it happened. Kids grew up, got jobs, have disposable income, and want to play with the toys of their youth. It happens to every generation.

Nessus

Oct 28, 2017
I have been looking at the price of Order of Ecclesia, and saw it is now worse between 100-200 dollars depending places.
Yeah I was really surprised when I heard that Order Of Ecclesia was worth so much. Bought it off a friend for a couple dollars a long time ago, along with Dawn Of Sorrow and Portrait Of Ruin. Didn't think anything of it.

greengr

Dec 3, 2018
I have Call Of Cthulu for the og xbox sealed, i bought it for 5euro,also that was the day i passed on the otogi games for the same price...

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Apparently my sealed copy of Fire Emblem Path of Radiance is worth like $250 USD now..

Got a ton of SNES games complete in box (not sealed, but in good-ish shape) like Lufia 2, Secret of Mana, etc that are worth $100 USD+

I really need to sell this stuff. It ain't doing anything for me sitting in a box

cj_iwakura

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coral Springs, FL
Apparently my sealed copy of Fire Emblem Path of Radiance is worth like $250 USD now..

Got a ton of SNES games complete in box (not sealed, but in good-ish shape) like Lufia 2, Secret of Mana, etc that are worth $100 USD+

I really need to sell this stuff. It ain't doing anything for me sitting in a box
You should actually play Path of Radiance, because it's a phenomenal game, and it's still worth quite a bit unsealed if you really want to part with it.

My personal pet peeve is owning sealed stuff just to own it. I don't buy games I don't play.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
You should actually play Path of Radiance, because it's a phenomenal game, and it's still worth quite a bit unsealed if you really want to part with it.

My personal pet peeve is owning sealed stuff just to own it. I don't buy games I don't play.
Heh I don't like Fire Emblem games. I got it for $10 from EB Games during a Black Friday sale one year and never got around to it cause they aren't my thing. If it leaves my hands it's definitely going in the shrink wrap

Teh_Lurv

Oct 25, 2017
Do you think this correlates with the increasing numbers of collectors out there demanding "perfect" copies, not to mention the steady incline of deadbeat bidders on eBay? I've been liquidating my game collection going on 3 years now and there's been a sharp increase in both aggressive questions from said parties - e.g. "does the shrink-wrap on (name of sealed game) have any loose ends or crease marks? i'm not paying for this if it's not perfect" (paraphrased post auction from winning bidder... I had to clean it up a bit) along with idiots getting into bidding wars against another user or two and all parties involved ducking out when it's time to pay up.

I couldn't say for certain if comic collectors specially, but the trend over the past decade has been for sealed game collectors to have their copies slabbed and graded by a collecting authority like VGA or WATA. The condition of the box and seal becomes extremely important when those collectors are chasing the highest grade possible.

The first two questions you mentioned you received (loose-ends or crease marks) most likely were from buyers trying to ascertain if your seal was legit. With sealed games potentially going for $1k+, there are people who will try to re-seal CIB copies and pass them off as the real thing.

Video game collector and Youtuber Pat Contri has been talking for awhile his anecdotal observations of comic collectors moving into the hobby. He recently was a guest at TooManyGames Expo and talked about what he saw on his podcast (@ 9:30):

I mean, right there that's how it happened. Kids grew up, got jobs, have disposable income, and want to play with the toys of their youth. It happens to every generation.

Yep, the 90s saw an Atari 2600 collecting boom without any help from the Internet. I do think though that the Internet does help to crank the collecting hobby fever up to eleven by the speed which news and finds can get passed around.

For parts $120? I suppose its motherboard could be of good value.

This kind of stuff has me slightly concerned as I'm going to get rid of a good amount of stuff within the next few years as I downsize my collective goods.

Melee? You own a disc doncha? Why would you not mod your Wii or Wii U and rip the disc for HDD play? It was the best thing I've done for the system. And you'll never have to worry about the disc. (And I don't play smash anymore so I've long sold mine. Sold it for over retail so I was pleased.)

Well, it's now up to $230 ish, my thoughts were that someone planned to repair and flip it as a refurb but kitting it out for parts would probably also work too. The takeaway for me was that these older systems that didn't meet say, SNES or Genesis numbers in circulation, are more difficult to come across in any condition these days. I'd have made an attempt to rebuild it myself but I have neither the tools nor the time to commit to such a project, and I'm getting out of the game anyway, so to speak.

The Melee situation... yeah I still have my launch disc, but forgot the most important detail -- the want for a second, affordable copy in great shape is for my brother, who would love his own physical game to mess around with once I'm done with this mass sell-off. I had considered modding my launch model Wii but it's already been serviced once by Nintendo (guess why? hundreds of hours messing with stage creator and general chaos in Brawl of all things, heh) and at this point it's more of a museum box filled with Virtual Console titles. Never owned a Wii U and don't plan on changing that, either.

Burning Rangers, HOTD, Shining Force III, Panzer Dragoon Saga, and MKR I distinctly remember just picking up from TRU the days they released. They had 20+ of each and I seemed to be the only one who cared at that point. If I'd known, of course, I'd have at least gotten a spare copy of PDS.

Man, to have that kind of windfall during the dying days of Saturn. At the time I was living in GA, a coastal city with a large military presence, at least two credited colleges and a massive tourist presence. You'd think with all that traffic that the local shops would've warranted a bigger shipment than what ended up on shelves at the time. By then there was near zero Saturn presence on any shelf beyond TRU, EB and Software, Etc. Media Play had some castoffs and clearance sales but nothing new was being ordered; Best Buy was in a similar spot, and I never bothered with Circuit City since it was a ghost town long before they shut their doors for good.

Shame. I had cash in hand to buy three games the days all these titles were set to release but the aisles were dry. 20+ copies each though? Insane.

Teh_Lurv

Appreciate the video link. I wondered why there was such a strong uptick in regards to the clamor for sealed items recently. When I started out selling I made sure to research terms like Y-Fold, H-Seam and etc in regards to factory seals across all platforms, but the questions and complaints that pop up usually reference blemishes like accidental rips, accordion folds in the wrap, even factory mistakes like seams with millimeter sized breaks that tear open eventually due to time and age.

But some of these folks are straight manic. One guy returned a near $300 sealed N64 game to me because he found a quarter cm crease on the side flap just under the factory seam, which frankly anyone would've missed even with a through inspection. A lot of this stuff was purchased over the years through bin diving at store closeouts and such, so getting a 100% perfect item (especially on an item like an N64 game, where the outer box incurs damage if you breathe heavy on it) was never quite in the cards.

I've never heard of WATA before, though.

EeK9X

Jan 31, 2019
Holy crap just saw Godzilla for PS4 is worth over $100!! 😱😱 I still have mine. Had no idea it was so valuable now.

Holy cow, me neither. Just checked the PS Store and, apparently, it's not available in digital form. Weird, I thought that all PS4 releases were also released digitally.

I was mad that I got that game at release for full price, because it dropped soon afterwards, but now I'm glad that I did.

Oct 27, 2017
Yikes at some of those prices. Most expensive thing I've bought is prolly a complete version of Nightmare Creatures 2 for PS1. At the current exchange rate it cost me like $183. Overpriced, yes, but it was a PITA finding anyone with a complete copy that would ship here.

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
A while back I remember my siblings and I sold Battle for Middle Earth II and the expansion for like $250-300 and used it to help fund a new PC, lol.

The Tellius Fire Emblem games need to be remastered because the cost of those is way too high. I sold them both but I wouldn't mind playing through them again.

Teh_Lurv

Oct 25, 2017
What's the going rate for the Metroid Prime Trilogy Steelbook version sealed? I think my copy is still sealed.

Around $100-125 sealed looks like the going rate for the steelbook version.

Since people brought up PS4 Godzilla, I want to give people the PSA not to assume an out of print modern gen game are going to stay out of print. A couple of years ago Gamestop was notorious for ordering new print runs of Wii games that were climbing to $100+ on the secondary market. Xenoblade Chronicles, Metroid Prime Trilogy, One Piece, and The Calling all got huge reprints by Gamestop and saw their secondary value come crashing down.

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
Holy cow, me neither. Just checked the PS Store and, apparently, it's not available in digital form. Weird, I thought that all PS4 releases were also released digitally.

I was mad that I got that game at release for full price, because it dropped soon afterwards, but now I'm glad that I did.

It was. I have it digital.

DJKippling

Nov 1, 2017
none my games are valuable it seems :(. Closest i can get is vib-ribbon, original Diablo and JumpingFlash on ps1.

Teh_Lurv

Oct 25, 2017
I noticed that Outrun 2006 for Xbox has recently passed $200 complete-in-box. I'm so glad a snagged a copy for myself years ago when it was cheap.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
Glad I've always held on to my games and never really sold any outside of a few exceptions. I definitely have some gold in my 500+ PS2 collection. I'm kinda pissed that I can't find my most of my PS1/N64/NES/Saturn collection, as there were definitely some gems in there. Surprised my SNES/Genesis games that I had since I was a child remain intact, just wish I saved the boxes to those games. OG Xbox and GC collection are intact too.

Oh and pretty much all of my Dreamcast games are missing too. Oh well lol.