• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
Oklahoma's Republican Governor Kevin Stitt said on Wednesday (Jul 15) he had tested positive for the novel coronavirus, the first time a US state governor has announced they were infected.

Oklahoma reported a record case increase for the second day in a row on Wednesday, with 1,075 new cases, bringing its total to 22,813. The total number of cases nationally is nearing 3.5 million, by far the highest number in the world.

www.channelnewsasia.com

Oklahoma governor tests positive for coronavirus as numbers rise across US

Oklahoma's Republican Governor Kevin Stitt said on Wednesday he had tested positive for the novel coronavirus, the first time a U.S. state ...

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Not to defend the shithead, but that picture of them eating out was on March 15. Hopefully he wasn't doing that shit recently.

EternalWinter

Oct 27, 2017
Oklahoma, USA
Since the Tulsa rally, coronavirus cases in the surrounding county have risen to over 5,200 - a 219 per cent increase over the last four weeks, according to a Reuters analysis.
You don't fucking say!

I can see it now. He won't be hospitalized so he'll publicly say how it isn't even that bad and there will be even less masks than there were before and more and more Oklahomans will contract the virus and some will die.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Tbf, that was from mid March, the day BEFORE even NYC shutdown. You can't really say he was wrong for eating at a restaurant at that time. Hindsight is 20/20 and all that.
Actually I'm pretty sure we can. because I'm trying to recall but the whole point of that picture was a "fuck you" to the idea of those places like diners closing, him making a point that "it was full". And you know, he is the governor of the whole state.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
History is not going to be kind to these fucks, dude tests positive and STILL wont mandate masks. Just completely ridiculous. The GOP are literally killing this country.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
The problem with posts like this is, doesn't seem a little hypocritical to jump on someone for this when you were/I was fine (to an extent) with people protesting during a pandemic?

Not saying he shouldn't be criticized for not mandating masks though.
yeah because you know, protesting against police brutality is the same fucking thing as not be walking into a diner when it's already being recommended against and showcasing how little shits you give, as governor.

These people aren't protesting their own civil rights, they just don't want to be inconvenienced, at all, and care little about others.

Oct 27, 2017
Actually I'm pretty sure we can. because I'm trying to recall but the whole point of that picture was a "fuck you" to the idea of those places like diners closing, him making a point that "it was full". And you know, he is the governor of the whole state.
Really? I didn't even consider that could be the purpose of this post, because that would infer that it was among one his FIRST actions to the outbreak news. Like, why was he 'gloating' so early into an outbreak? Why wasn't he shoring up his own house, so to speak? How does someone completely lack foresight?

Jun 5, 2020
yeah because you know, protesting against police brutality is the same fucking thing as not be walking into a diner when it's already being recommended against and showcasing how little shits you give, as governor.

These people aren't protesting their own civil rights, they just don't want to be inconvenienced, at all, and care little about others.
Regardless if the protests were just or not (they were) it still helped spread the virus far more then some joe schmo going out to a diner.

I'm a person of color but I have to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.