• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exellus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
User warned: platform wars thread creation following previous warning for similar behaviour. Thread creation abilities suspended
Apparently if you want to enjoy video games at all for the next year, you need an NVIDIA 3090 and GamePass or else.

That is what I get reading the front page of threads on Era right now.

Yes I'm using the ignore thread feature. Liberally.

"With GamePass, I don't need to purchase video games anymore! I can play all the greatest Microsoft Studio games on my gaming PC and/or Xbox console of choice! Right in my own living room! Turbulacious dude!"

That's you. That's all of you. That's how you sound right now.

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
51ZcEeaf%2BbL.jpg

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
What's the problem about people being hyped about something?

It's just okay to open topics when you're trashing the same stuff over and over again?

I mean...why does it bother you?
And i ask this as someone that doesn't have Gamepass, only had playstation consoles and won't have gamepass, lol.

wotta

Oct 27, 2017
Gamepass is great value if you converted Xbox LIVE, not sure it'll be so loved when everyone has to pay £14.99 a month tho.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Apparently if you want to enjoy video games at all for the next year, you need an NVIDIA 3090 and GamePass or else.

That is what I get reading the front page of threads on Era right now.

Yes I'm using the ignore thread feature. Liberally.

"With GamePass, I don't need to purchase video games anymore! I can play all the greatest Microsoft Studio games on my gaming PC and/or Xbox console of choice! Right in my own living room! Turbulacious dude!"

That's you. That's all of you. That's how you sound right now.
Nice blog post complaining about people being excited about something.

Blent

Oct 26, 2017
East Midlands, England, UK
I don't have an Xbox and probably never will buy an Xbox, but I don't really get why you seem that upset about it.

GamePass is a bloody good deal. I can totally get why a lot of people are singing its praises right now.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why are you so upset people like a thing? On a board that is quite heavily critical of Microsoft in general, no less? I guess the weekly "BOTW is amazing" or "TLOU2 is breathtaking" thread is fine, just the Game Pass praise is an issue here. This place sometimes, smh.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
Well, it's an amazing value proposition. Not the 3090 mind you but being able to play games like Crusader King's III, Wasteland 3, FlightSim, etc. the day they release feels amazing. In for a 3080, and Gamepass PC for the rest of my days happily!

Oct 29, 2017
As a PlayStation owner only, Game Pass is worth the hype and praise. It is that good. And I expect you'd feel the same if PlayStation had Game Pass.

Don't be angry at others being happy. That's not cool.

z1ggy

Oct 25, 2017
Argentina
OP, instead of browsing Era i suggest you actully enjoy some video games. It may help you.

Wasteland 3 is one of the 2020 greatest, give it a chance.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, it's a great deal. I don't even have a Xbox or a gaming PC and I can see why people praise it so much.

Ja-

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Good for you I guess.. imagine making a whole thread just to whine

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They are not making GamePass-themed avatars yet to coordinate with the release of some game, so its not quite astroturfing yet.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Uh, I sub to GamePass, but I rarely use it but there's no denying it is one of the best values, if not THE best value the games industry has ever seen. It's a spectacular service, helps out smaller games and encourages people to try games they otherwise might not have.

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
I just can't stop loving Game Pass on my Xbox One All In One Entertainment System™️

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Ironic how OP of a thread asking people to calm down needs to calm down. Just ignore threads. This forum runs on about 98% negativity and cynicism, don't try to kill one of the few things people are actually positive about.

Oct 25, 2017
I bought two years of Gold from cdkeys to convert it to GP Ultimate, thanks to the endless advertising here.

As a PC only player, that is one of my biggest buyer's remorses ever. Microsoft Store on PC is terrible and now I'm forced to endure it for the next two years or my money will have been wasted. €87 down the drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.