• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
It's a spicy mocha!

1019-E352-3-AEB-4-BEF-B15-E-7-DBB03-F5-AA9-B.jpg

What are you all drinking?

Martin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I always have just black coffee. That's what I need to start a good morning!

Oct 27, 2017
So while you're all here, I recently started drinking coffee, got a new maker, and I keep getting some grounds at the bottom of my pot. Is that just the coffee maker or am I somehow not putting the coffee in right?

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Milkshake.

I'm not a coffee drinker but I do have a funny story about coffee. The only time I've ever tried it is after having a root canal filling like redone. I was walking home because I didn't want to take the bus because I was all numb and looked kinda messed up but as I was on my way home my dad saw me and made me go to a cafe with him. He ordered me this frothy coffee thing and introduced me to this waitress he knew but I could barely speak properly so I just came off as weird and then I dribbled coffee down myself since I was still so numb. That was the first and last time I've drunk coffee, I prefer tea personally.

Birbo

Oct 25, 2017
Coffee with half & half and Stevia here. Large water too.

So while you're all here, I recently started drinking coffee, got a new maker, and I keep getting some grounds at the bottom of my pot. Is that just the coffee maker or am I somehow not putting the coffee in right?

What kind of filter are you using? I use both a reuseable and paper filter. No more grounds when I added the paper filters.

MontlyCure

Oct 27, 2017
FL
I got myself some Maxwell House loaded with Dunkin' Extra Extra Coffee creamer.

I'm a sophisticated coffee drinking man, if I say so myself.

Venatio

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ, an open cup of coffee just chillin on your open laptop.

Anyway, I'm on my 5th cup of coffee and it's only 930am.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Not drinking anything right now, but I am parched.

Caught between the choices of coffee, Coke, or an AHA. That citrus green tea one is so good.................... Yeah, Imma get an AHA.