• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

raketenrolf

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Question: I have the chance to buy a Crystal XBox (pal) for pretty cheap. I want an original console again because I currently don't have one. It's supposedly a 1.6 model. I know about the few games that don't run in 480p without modifications but that doesn't bother me since I want to softmod the console anyway. My question is, aside from those games, does the chip in the 1.6 revision have a generally inferior 480p output than earlier models? Or is there no difference?

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
Watching a video about the Polymega and reading a thread about OG Xbox disc drives failing and people not being able to repair them because there no parts available, makes me think when we're going to start getting sixth gen clone systems.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
My disc drive has issues reading certain discs that have no scratches and work fine on my Xbox 360. But aside from those specific discs, it works fine.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
Lol I have a "new" (to me) Trinitron crt and was very frustrated that it just didn't look that great, even with component cables.

Turns out you want to turn off whatever the hell VM is and turn the sharpness alllllllll the way down. Looks like that fixed A. Blurry Text (awesome job, sharpening!) B. Screen shaking C. Bowing on the left side. Neat.

raketenrolf

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
So after hearing nothing from my XOSVP pre-order for months (and him not even answering my e-mails) I just ordered the official HD AV Pack for around 50$ or so and can finally play my OG XB again. Played around a bit started/installed a few games and noticed my copy of The Warriors won't start.

I have a PAL (softmodded) Xbox and the PAL copy of the game. After some research it seems that the game has some kind of copy protection and I don't know how to deal with it. When I start the game, either by putting the game disc in or starting the installed iso, it gives me that message that says something about my disc having a problem (even when there is no disc in, because copying the game to HDD worked without problems).

Anyone knows what to do to start the game?

Also, really love how cheap games for the system are. Bought Rallisport Challenge (1) and PGR2 sealed for 10€ shipped a few months ago.

OP
OP
Windrunner

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017
So after hearing nothing from my XOSVP pre-order for months (and him not even answering my e-mails) I just ordered the official HD AV Pack for around 50$ or so and can finally play my OG XB again. Played around a bit started/installed a few games and noticed my copy of The Warriors won't start.

I have a PAL (softmodded) Xbox and the PAL copy of the game. After some research it seems that the game has some kind of copy protection and I don't know how to deal with it. When I start the game, either by putting the game disc in or starting the installed iso, it gives me that message that says something about my disc having a problem (even when there is no disc in, because copying the game to HDD worked without problems).

Anyone knows what to do to start the game?

Also, really love how cheap games for the system are. Bought Rallisport Challenge (1) and PGR2 sealed for 10€ shipped a few months ago.

Yeah a few games have HDD copy protection or will detect if you have the eeprom set to NTSC in the case of PAL games. Unfortunately I don't think there's a definitive list of those games.

And therein lies the double edge sword of OG Xbox appreciation: It's an extremely unpopular system to collect for so we get great prices but conversely resources online are really sparse, especially in the wake of Xbox-Scene's demise. I would love to make a website or Youtube channel covering it but there simply isn't the audience to make it worthwhile.

Has anybody replaced the hard disk with a MicroSD or similar with an adapter?

You'd be better off using an SSD.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
Found a PAL copy of Midway Arcade Treasures at Goodwill. I think this is god's way of telling me to actually get around to modding my Xbox.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
So the PAL copy of Midway Arcade Treasures works fine. Noticed that it also had some French language stuff on it, so I'm assuming this was some Canadian version that uses PAL/PEGI instead of NTSC/ESRB for... reasons.

FaffEra

Chicken Chaser
Nov 8, 2017
UK
I really want to make my pal Xbox a permanent fixture in my living room because the console looks great, the games still look great and the ones I like play well.

It's been a massive pain to get it connected to a modern TV through HDMI though. I bought that hyperkin cable to reduce cable clutter but half the games get signal drop outs from every few seconds to every few minutes. Doesn't happen on the dashboard(s) or for example DOA ultimate.

Played the games from the DVD drive and HDD. Tried reseating cables, messing with region settings and progressive/interlaced resolutions, different dashboards, no change.

Opened the damn thing up thinking there's damage inside but the board is fine, bunch of rust on the side panels though. Removed the clock capacitor and put it back together.

I'll see if I can find the hd av pack I got ages ago and wire that up to an Hdmi converter but that will add another 5 cables and 2 boxes I have to hide in the half inch gap behind my TV cabinets :L

If the digital hdmi mod works properly and is easy to do I'll go that route in the future.

OP
OP
Windrunner

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017
I really want to make my pal Xbox a permanent fixture in my living room because the console looks great, the games still look great and the ones I like play well.

It's been a massive pain to get it connected to a modern TV through HDMI though. I bought that hyperkin cable to reduce cable clutter but half the games get signal drop outs from every few seconds to every few minutes. Doesn't happen on the dashboard(s) or for example DOA ultimate.

Played the games from the DVD drive and HDD. Tried reseating cables, messing with region settings and progressive/interlaced resolutions, different dashboards, no change.

Opened the damn thing up thinking there's damage inside but the board is fine, bunch of rust on the side panels though. Removed the clock capacitor and put it back together.

I'll see if I can find the hd av pack I got ages ago and wire that up to an Hdmi converter but that will add another 5 cables and 2 boxes I have to hide in the half inch gap behind my TV cabinets :L

If the digital hdmi mod works properly and is easy to do I'll go that route in the future.

Yeah your best option right now is the OSSC and then later the HDMI mod, whenever that's ready.

Unfortunately those cheap HDMI cables from Pound/Hyperkin are junk and there isn't an OG Xbox RAD2X currently.

dubc

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle

The RetroTINK-2X is another possible option. A little pricier than RAD2X, but less than OSSC.

FaffEra

Chicken Chaser
Nov 8, 2017
UK
After testing older TVs, turns out my Sony x900f can't handle the 480p output from xbox properly.

Solved the problem with a mclassic dongle set to upscale mode, meaning 480p/720p is upscaled to 1080p with a minor smoothing filter. So I've finally got things set up where I can just turn the console on and jump straight into any game.

Thanks for the help with this, wouldn't have figured out a solution without your suggestions.

PaulloDEC

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Quick question if anyone still monitors this thread: do 30fps XBOX games at 480i always suffer from nasty combing artifacts?

I picked up a great old Sony Trinitron CRT yesterday to use with a recently obtained refurbed OG XBOX, but I'm noticing that a lot of titles (the ones I've tested are Halo 2, Crimson Skies and Munch's Oddyssey) suffer from pretty bad combing artifacts when turning the camera. Crimson Skies in particular makes this very clear; there's frequently small round icons onscreen that quickly become double-images when the camera is turned rapidly.

Something I wasn't aware of until now was that Microsoft crippled PAL XBOX consoles by removing their ability to output anything other than 480i. I understand you can softmod the console to restore the other picture options, but I'm wary of negative side effects.

I'm new to the XBOX and I haven't dealt with CRTs in a long time, so excuse my ignorance.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Hey guys, remembered the capacitor thing, figured I'd ask for help since I happen to have them out as I'm moving some stuff around. Any other easy tips I can get while I have them open(I have 2, I'll post the model numbers later)

I summon Windrunner since I hope you don't mind popping back in here
Edit: here's the serial numbers, hope that helps, I think the one in better shape is the later model without the failing capacitor
RS2LYvQ.jpg

ptCfvlQ.jpg

I appreciate the help.
Edit: did some research seems the one in better shape is a 1.6(most likely the b version) so that's good. The other one which is more beat up however is an older model so I guess I should pop it open and remove that capacitor. On the plus side it also means I could mod it... any thoughts on that?

also I'll post my library of games later this weekend

Last edited:

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Ok sorry for the double post but the threads pretty quiet so let's see if we can get things going, here's my collection
1gKeJtN.jpg

written list including the 6games without cases
  1. 007 everything or nothing
  2. Alter Echo
  3. Amped
  4. Amped 2
  5. Apex
  6. Aquaman
  7. Arctic Thunder
  8. Army Men Sarges War
  9. Battle star Galactica
  10. Blinx
  11. Blinx 2
  12. Blood wake
  13. Brute Force
  14. Crash The wrath of vortex
  15. Crimson skies
  16. Dead or Alive 3
  17. Forza Motorsport
  18. Fusion Frenzy
  19. Grabbed by Ghoulies
  20. Gun Valkyrie
  21. Heroes of the Pacific
  22. Jade Empire
  23. JSRF/ Sega GT2002
  24. MVC2
  25. Mercenaries
  26. Mechassault
  27. Mechassault 2 Lone Wolf
  28. MLB 2K5
  29. Panzer Dragoon Orta
  30. Phantom Crash
  31. Phantom Dust
  32. The Punisher
  33. Quantum Redshift
  34. Rainbow Six Critical Hour
  35. Robotech Battlecry
  36. Sega Soccer Slam
  37. Scrapland
  38. SW episode 2/ Tetris Worlds
  39. SW episode 3
  40. SW KOTOR
  41. SW KOTOR 2
  42. SW Obiwan
  43. SW Starfighter Special Edition
  44. Sudeki
  45. Superman
  46. SVC Chaos
  47. TMNT
  48. THPS4
  49. Tron 2.0 Killer App
  50. Turok Evolution
  51. Whacked
  52. Worms 3D
  53. Worms 4 Mayhem
Not all gems of course but you always get some random stuff over the years from groups and gifts. Always keep an eye out for anything interesting I may have overlooked and I'm always open to suggestions on more common stuff, any recommendations?

Last edited:

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
Ok sorry for the double post but the threads pretty quiet so let's see if we can get things going, here's my collection
1gKeJtN.jpg

2. Alter Echo
  3. Amped
  4. Amped 2
  5. Apex
  6. Aquaman
  7. Arctic Thunder
  8. Army Men Sarges War
  9. Battle star Galactica
  10. Blinx
  11. Blinx 2
  12. Blood wake
  13. Brute Force
  15. Crimson skies
  16. Dead or Alive 3
  17. Forza Motorsport
  18. Fusion Frenzy
  19. Grabbed by Ghoulies
  20. Gun Valkyrie
  22. Jade Empire
  23. JSRF/ Sega GT2002
  24. MVC2
  25. Mercenaries
  26. Mechassault
  27. MLB 2K5
  28. Panzer Dragoon Orta
  29. Phantom Crash
  30. Phantom Dust
  31. The Punisher
  32. Quantum Redshift
  33. Rainbow Six Critical Hour
  34. Robotech Battlecry
  35. Sega Soccer Slam
  36. Scrapland
  37. SW episode 2/ Tetris Worlds
  38. SW episode 3
  39. SW KOTOR
  40. SW KOTOR 2
  41. SW Obiwan
  42. SW Starfighter Special Edition
  43. Sudeki
  44. Superman
  45. TMNT
  46. THPS4
  47. Tron 2.0 Killer App
  48. Turok Evolution
  49. Whacked
  50. Worms 3D
  51. Worms 4 Mayhem
Not all gems of course but you always get some random stuff over the years from groups and gifts. Always keep an eye out for anything interesting I may have overlooked and I'm always open to suggestions on more common stuff, any recommendations?

I see THPS4 on there so I'll suggest Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X. An Xbox exclusive version of the second game that's never seen a release elsewhere. It has remastered graphics, several exclusive levels, and also includes the entirety of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1, which has also been remastered.

Oct 31, 2017
I see THPS4 on there so I'll suggest Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X. An Xbox exclusive version of the second game that's never seen a release elsewhere. It has remastered graphics, several exclusive levels, and also includes the entirety of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1, which has also been remastered.

That THP game seems to be US only for some reason... EU not fond of skater shit confirmed ! :P

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017
1gKeJtN.jpg

2. Alter Echo
  3. Amped
  4. Amped 2
  5. Apex
  6. Aquaman
  7. Arctic Thunder
  8. Army Men Sarges War
  9. Battle star Galactica
  10. Blinx
  11. Blinx 2
  12. Blood wake
  13. Brute Force
  15. Crimson skies
  16. Dead or Alive 3
  17. Forza Motorsport
  18. Fusion Frenzy
  19. Grabbed by Ghoulies
  20. Gun Valkyrie
  22. Jade Empire
  23. JSRF/ Sega GT2002
  24. MVC2
  25. Mercenaries
  26. Mechassault
  27. MLB 2K5
  28. Panzer Dragoon Orta
  29. Phantom Crash
  30. Phantom Dust
  31. The Punisher
  32. Quantum Redshift
  34. Robotech Battlecry
  35. Sega Soccer Slam
  36. Scrapland
  38. SW episode 3
  39. SW KOTOR
  40. SW KOTOR 2
  41. SW Obiwan
  43. Sudeki
  44. Superman
  45. TMNT
  46. THPS4
  47. Tron 2.0 Killer App
  48. Turok Evolution
  49. Whacked
  50. Worms 3D
  51. Worms 4 Mayhem
Nice collection. Brute Force always makes me laugh. I remember how this title was hyped as a killer app and then just fell flat on its face or something like that.

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
Brute Force was one of the first Xbox games I played when my sister and her then husband had her Xbox here, so we played four players with my brother. I have fond memories due to that and bought it for myself years later even if I probably never revisit it these days.

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
1gKeJtN.jpg

2. Alter Echo
  3. Amped
  4. Amped 2
  5. Apex
  6. Aquaman
  7. Arctic Thunder
  8. Army Men Sarges War
  9. Battle star Galactica
  10. Blinx
  11. Blinx 2
  12. Blood wake
  13. Brute Force
  15. Crimson skies
  16. Dead or Alive 3
  17. Forza Motorsport
  18. Fusion Frenzy
  19. Grabbed by Ghoulies
  20. Gun Valkyrie
  22. Jade Empire
  23. JSRF/ Sega GT2002
  24. MVC2
  25. Mercenaries
  26. Mechassault
  27. MLB 2K5
  28. Panzer Dragoon Orta
  29. Phantom Crash
  30. Phantom Dust
  31. The Punisher
  32. Quantum Redshift
  34. Robotech Battlecry
  35. Sega Soccer Slam
  36. Scrapland
  38. SW episode 3
  39. SW KOTOR
  40. SW KOTOR 2
  41. SW Obiwan
  43. Sudeki
  44. Superman
  45. TMNT
  46. THPS4
  47. Tron 2.0 Killer App
  48. Turok Evolution
  49. Whacked
  50. Worms 3D
  51. Worms 4 Mayhem
PGR 2
RalliSport Challenge 1/2 (first is on PC too)
Deathrow (combat sports game in the vein of hyperblade and speedball)
Enclave (on PC/GameCube too)
Hunter: The Reckoning (on GameCube too)

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Popped by a shop with some games but no luck, nothing interesting I didn't have sadly. Hm may be time for me to make one of my rttp help me play through my collection via vote thread. Would be a fun excuse to fire up my Xbox again. Haven't beaten a bunch of the games and there are a few I haven't really played at all

Oct 31, 2017
What I love about the OG Xbox is how cheap most games are !

Thanks to that, I bought most of the ones I own last year. Also got the console for 20€ or so :P

The main problem if you're in Europe is to know which games are 50/60hz or 50hz only.

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017
What I love about the OG Xbox is how cheap most games are !

Thanks to that, I bought most of the ones I own last year. Also got the console for 20€ or so :P

The main problem if you're in Europe is to know which games are 50/60hz or 50hz only.
I recently re-bought an OG Xbox, a crystal one. I'm going to get it modded and stick a HDD in it. I already have a couple of OG games (Burnout 3, Revenge and maybe Conker).

Is there a decent solution for using wireless or newer controllers with the OG Xbox?

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Remembered my old habit of keeping sleeved games in the manual holders of games with manuals so turns out I have 2 more og Xbox games. SVC Chaos has the unique honor of being the only vs game with playable Demitri
cmSSbSO.jpg

also there were 6 other caseless games I had in the list and not in the picture... hmmm definitely considering one of my help me rttp thread

Listai

50¢
Oct 27, 2017
So a week or so ago I picked up an Xbox on FB marketplace for $20 - I couldn't resist as I'd always pined over the system back when I had a PS2 and GC in the early 00s. It wasn't in the best condition but I was determined to bring it back to its former glory.

xl218fta6uh41.jpg

(That gunk in the grills is cigarette residue, the whole thing stunk to high heaven)

I doesn't come through well in the picture but this thing was filthy it clearly came from the home of a serious smoker, even the controller ports were gunked up with ash and grime. Nevertheless I was resolute in my mission to revive this machine. I cracked it open and was pleasantly surprised that other than some dust the motherboard was in great condition with no bulging or leaking caps and as it is a 1.6 I didn't have to worry about the clock capacitor.

I thought this would be a quick project but I spent the better part of three hours disassembling the console and cleaning it, initially the DVD tray wouldn't open but after I took it apart and gave the belt a quick clean it now works like a charm.

3l35fted6uh41.jpg

(Three hours later...)

I'm quite happy with the result - I still need to get some Plast-x to give it a protective coat but it's looking (and smelling) much better than when I bought it.

I've decided to go all in on modding and have ordered an Aladdin X2 Plus chip, an LPC rebuild board and an 80 wire IDE cable along with Sata adapter. I'll be installing a 3TB HDD (I know only 2.2TB are usable) and I'm picking up the HD AV pack locally so I can hook it up via component to my PVM20L2. Anyway I'm really looking forward to diving into a system I missed out on as a kid, especially the superior versions of multiplats I enjoyed like Timesplitters and Burnout 3.

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017
So a week or so ago I picked up an Xbox on FB marketplace for $20 - I couldn't resist as I'd always pined over the system back when I had a PS2 and GC in the early 00s. It wasn't in the best condition but I was determined to bring it back to its former glory.

xl218fta6uh41.jpg

(That gunk in the grills is cigarette residue, the whole thing stunk to high heaven)

I doesn't come through well in the picture but this thing was filthy it clearly came from the home of a serious smoker, even the controller ports were gunked up with ash and grime. Nevertheless I was resolute in my mission to revive this machine. I cracked it open and was pleasantly surprised that other than some dust the motherboard was in great condition with no bulging or leaking caps and as it is a 1.6 I didn't have to worry about the clock capacitor.

I thought this would be a quick project but I spent the better part of three hours disassembling the console and cleaning it, initially the DVD tray wouldn't open but after I took it apart and gave the belt a quick clean it now works like a charm.

3l35fted6uh41.jpg

(Three hours later...)

I'm quite happy with the result - I still need to get some Plast-x to give it a protective coat but it's looking (and smelling) much better than when I bought it.

I've decided to go all in on modding and have ordered an Aladdin X2 Plus chip, an LPC rebuild board and an 80 wire IDE cable along with Sata adapter. I'll be installing a 3TB HDD (I know only 2.2TB are usable) and I'm picking up the HD AV pack locally so I can hook it up via component to my PVM20L2. Anyway I'm really looking forward to diving into a system I missed out on as a kid, especially the superior versions of multiplats I enjoyed like Timesplitters and Burnout 3.
Oh man, what a great job. Good on you.

I bought a crystal Xbox which was in lovely condition just before Xmas. I'm going to get it modded at some point with a 2TB HDD. I already have Burnout 3 and Revenge waiting to be played!!

Listai

50¢
Oct 27, 2017
Oh man, what a great job. Good on you.

I bought a crystal Xbox which was in lovely condition just before Xmas. I'm going to get it modded at some point with a 2TB HDD. I already have Burnout 3 and Revenge waiting to be played!!

Thanks! it was a bit of a learning experience, it took me a half hour to open the case because my torx set is a compact one and the handles give you no purchase whatsoever. I actually worked up a sweat undoing those massive screws!

I'll be sure to post my impressions on modding the system. I was tempted to softmod but the price of the chip worked out to be about half the price ($8 AUD) same as a copy of one of the compatible games over here. It's a bit more straightforward bios wise for me as I have a 1.6 but my understanding is that as you have a crystal you have a few more options.

Anyway I picked up a bunch of games over the years in the hopes that the 360's BC would improve (which it never did) so I've already got a bit of a backlog (Oddworld, Shenmue 2, Jet Set Radio) to dive into!

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks! it was a bit of a learning experience, it took me a half hour to open the case because my torx set is a compact one and the handles give you no purchase whatsoever. I actually worked up a sweat undoing those massive screws!

I'll be sure to post my impressions on modding the system. I was tempted to softmod but the price of the chip worked out to be about half the price ($8 AUD) same as a copy of one of the compatible games over here. It's a bit more straightforward bios wise for me as I have a 1.6 but my understanding is that as you have a crystal you have a few more options.

Anyway I picked up a bunch of games over the years in the hopes that the 360's BC would improve (which it never did) so I've already got a bit of a backlog (Oddworld, Shenmue 2, Jet Set Radio) to dive into!
Good luck with the mod. I'm too much of a noob / wimp to attempt it. I'll just pay someone to do it for me! Keep us updated on how you get on.

Deleted member 11039

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I recently re-bought an OG Xbox, a crystal one. I'm going to get it modded and stick a HDD in it. I already have a couple of OG games (Burnout 3, Revenge and maybe Conker).

Is there a decent solution for using wireless or newer controllers with the OG Xbox?

Logitech made a wireless controller for the Xbox (and PS2). I was able to find one at a local shop a few years ago for cheap.

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-963321-0403-Cordless-Precision-Xbox-Controller/dp/B0001YM07G

Matesamo

Nov 1, 2017
Rhode Island
I really enjoy the Dreamcastic feel of the OG XBox. It has been years since I owned one but I will have to start poking around the used game shops to see what is out there. I have been reading the original XBox Magazines early issues and it was so cool to see the excitement around the games and the system. It always surprises me to remember the XBox Live did not start when the system launched.

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017
I really enjoy the Dreamcastic feel of the OG XBox. It has been years since I owned one but I will have to start poking around the used game shops to see what is out there. I have been reading the original XBox Magazines early issues and it was so cool to see the excitement around the games and the system. It always surprises me to remember the XBox Live did not start when the system launched.
Lots of people hate on Xbox these days, but it did a LOT for online console gaming.

Last edited:

Matesamo

Nov 1, 2017
Rhode Island
Lots of people gate on Xbox these days, but it did a LOT for online console gaming.

I managed a Gamestop for around a year during this time and the XBox Live vs Playstation (free) online service debate was intense. I wasn't really a believer in the XBox Live concept until I really started to use it, so many things we take for granted now were just being introduced with Live. Even the interviews with the designers are so much fun as they explain how it will work. "Imagine if when your friend comes online you get a notification, you select him and automatically start playing with him online. That is what we are trying to do."

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017
I managed a Gamestop for around a year during this time and the XBox Live vs Playstation (free) online service debate was intense. I wasn't really a believer in the XBox Live concept until I really started to use it, so many things we take for granted now were just being introduced with Live. Even the interviews with the designers are so much fun as they explain how it will work. "Imagine if when your friend comes online you get a notification, you select him and automatically start playing with him online. That is what we are trying to do."
That's an interesting experience. Console wars were next level back then. Thankfull these things have improved since then, although the fanboy wars continue.

OP
OP
Windrunner

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017
I admit I was opposed to the XBL subscription for a long time: I was also a PC gamer and was used to having it all for free. I didn't appreciate that things could be a lot more convenient having things like a universal friends list, built-in voice chat and other things we now take for granted.

The OG Xbox crew were visionaries.

Borman

Digital Games Curator at The Strong Museum
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Pick up some of the Xbox Live titles to be ready for Insignia! Mech Assault, Unreal Championship, Rallisport Challenge 2, etc.

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
^Gotta hope that takes off. I don't think it'll work with 360 or Xbox one though.

I'd go for the console exclusive games mainly wondermagenta. The reason being that many games got ok ports or just have ports that experience difficulty running on modern machines. I'd grab a copy of Chaos Theory, Double Agent, Mech Assault and Crimson Skies for sure.

I'd give Jade Empire and Kotor 1 a shot as well. They both still hold up pretty well. If you are into arcade racers burnout 3 is pure bliss.

Oct 31, 2017
I repaired my console last week (disc tray problem). I took that opportunity to clean the lens and also found quite a lot of dust here and there.

Now, I'll mod it and finally be able to play my JP copy of Genma Onimusha ! :)

OP
OP
Windrunner

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017
We're not far off a true digital to digital HDMI solution and the resurrection of Xbox Live.

This is going to be a great year for OG Xbox fans!