• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jamie

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Just preordered mines. I prefer Amazon but I'm cool with BB (we're friends) for now.

Oct 27, 2017
I think BB is glitching, maybe it's already sold out?

Edit: nvm it works on Chrome. Maybe it was a browser issue.

Last edited:

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
2021 is really crazy, even headsets are becoming sellouts despite everything.

Which has enabled some major FOMO in me as I have ordered one in Amazon UK and hope to hell that they're actually, you know, good.

They kinda look like my Anker Life Q20 headset with the extra Xbox volume bits on the outside, haha.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
I find it hilarious how awful Xbox/Microsofts online stores are.
When I click on 'pre-order now' it just redirects me to the US store. Yeah, no.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Euh5pcxXMAYSMCx
Euh5pnVWQAITZy-
Euh5py6XEA4PAmX
Euh5p9UXIAU8SnM

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
Can anyone confirmed if this supports wired connections for ps5 usage?

Calvin

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the BB head's up everyone, got my preorder in just now! Really hoping I love this - I like my Arctis 7x a ton as well, just so lazy that I don't even want to move a cable if I don't have to.

Has there been any confirmation that you can have this on Xbox and PC simultaneously? I know you can with xbox and phone, or pc and phone.

Thanks!

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
2021 is really crazy, even headsets are becoming sellouts despite everything.

Which has enabled some major FOMO in me as I have ordered one in Amazon UK and hope to hell that they're actually, you know, good.

They kinda look like my Anker Life Q20 headset with the extra Xbox volume bits on the outside, haha.
I think there's huge crossover appeal for folks who want a wireless headset that just works with the godawful blue tooth settings for Windows 10.

Everyday I live in fear of my Sony headphones disconnecting or unpairing because it's a nightmare to get them working again. I'm hoping these will be much better, even though I'm getting them primarily for use with my XSX.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
I wish first party manufacturers would offer high end audio equipment designed to work with their systems too.

Having a $100 headset is great but I'd like a really feature-packed, quality $500 option.

This seems nice though at that range!
You might as well buy something from an actual audio manufacturer at that point though, something like the Audeze Penrose.

elzeus

Oct 30, 2017
Does anyone have any experience with using a xbox wireless headset from existing 3rd party solutions (using the xbox proprietary wireless protocol) and the controller chat pad to mute the mic? I like having the mute button at my finger tips without having to reach up.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
I think there's huge crossover appeal for folks who want a wireless headset that just works with the godawful blue tooth settings for Windows 10.

Everyday I live in fear of my Sony headphones disconnecting or unpairing because it's a nightmare to get them working again. I'm hoping these will be much better, even though I'm getting them primarily for use with my XSX.
I feel that's... wishful thinking!

That said, my Bluetooth is powered by a WiFi 6 and Bluetooth 5.1 combi PCIE card and I've had good times with the Bluetooth on that, whereas my old usb dongle was a complete unmitigated nightmare so I'm guessing/hoping it'll work great with it as well as my Series X.

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
I wish first party manufacturers would offer high end audio equipment designed to work with their systems too.

Having a $100 headset is great but I'd like a really feature-packed, quality $500 option.

This seems nice though at that range!

Bang and Olusen are making a headset for Xbox

JetBlackPanda

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Echo Base
I have the official wireless dongle for my PC for my controllers that same dongle should support the wireless headset on my PC right?

TripleBee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Vancouver
Doesn't seem to be up for preorder in Canada. Or I missed it. Seems like the MS store just says available 3/16 - and nobody else has it up.

jasius

Oct 28, 2017
I'm completely confused on this one, it says "low latency" and yet is SBC over BT which is the laggiest, it also says "Best-in-class audio performance" when it's SBC which is shown to not be the best.

I'm excited for this, but are they flat out lying or do they have some sort of secret sauce to connect this to the Xbox Series S|X?

I'm trying to temper myself incase it sucks.

Theorry can you tell us how these sound? Do you have many headsets to compare them to? What is the nicest headphones you've ever used(for reference).

FuturaBold

Oct 27, 2017
I snagged a pre order from Best Buy. Im feeling pretty guilty because I have the Steel Series 7x but I like the look of the new headphones.

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Seems it can work wired based on this tweet:

Looks clean.

Probably don't work, but would be amazing if you could use Wired and Bluetooth at the same time like you can Xbox Wireless and Bluetooth.

Means you could play and Switch and use Discord as well...or even the Nintendo App!

Bobbetybob

Nov 11, 2017
I'm completely confused on this one, it says "low latency" and yet is SBC over BT which is the laggiest, it also says "Best-in-class audio performance" when it's SBC which is shown to not be the best.

I'm excited for this, but are they flat out lying or do they have some sort of secret sauce to connect this to the Xbox Series S|X?

I'm trying to temper myself incase it sucks.

Theorry can you tell us how these sound? Do you have many headsets to compare them to? What is the nicest headphones you've ever used(for reference).
It doesn't use Bluetooth to connect to the Xbox, it uses the same 2.4Ghz wireless that the controllers do. There's also an adapter they make for PC so you can connect controllers/headsets in the same way.

Judging by the fact it's using Bluetooth 4.2 and SBC only the Bluetooth is really only there for two things:

1. A nice added benefit, even with SBC only they should still sound better than most of the crappy £30 on ear headphones you can get on Amazon. Even though those headphones might have AAC the implementation of that codec can be a bit of a shit show on Android anyway, it also doesn't matter what codec you're using if they're just muddy sounding "Increased Bass!!" headphones, it still sounds crap.

2. You can also use Bluetooth alongside the 2.4Ghz wireless at the same time, so you can use Discord on your phone for cross platform chat or background music and then have your game audio come from the Xbox/PC which is a really nice feature.

Calvin

Oct 26, 2017
2. You can also use Bluetooth alongside the 2.4Ghz wireless at the same time, so you can use Discord on your phone for cross platform chat or background music and then have your game audio come from the Xbox/PC which is a really nice feature.
But can you do XBOX/PC at the same time? That is the #1 thing I am looking for!

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
France era

Casque Stereo Sans Fil - XBOX SERIES X

Casque Stereo Sans Fil, Micromania-Zing, numéro un français du jeu vidéo et de la pop culture. Retrouvez les tests de tous les jeux, réservez et achetez les dernières nouveautés consoles, jeux vidéo et PC

Nouveau Casque sans fil Xbox: Amazon.fr: Jeux vidéo

Nouveau Casque sans fil Xbox: Amazon.fr: Jeux vidéo

GovernWort

Prophet of Truth
Feb 20, 2020
Does anyone know if GAME UK take the money straight away if you pre-order? Or is it on shipping?

EDIT: Looks like it's a week before shipping, going to pre order with them.