• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
XboxWire_WirelessHeadset_LifestyleAsset.jpg

XboxWire_WirelessHeadset_RendersAsset.jpg

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nice, looking to pick up a new headset. Hopefully we get Amazon link soon.

Gjallarsean

Oct 10, 2018
This seems like a pretty solid value with the added Bluetooth capability. Perfectly happy with my Arctis 9X, but this seems like it might be a great option for that price range.

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
Is there a headset that will work for a ps5 and Xbox series x as seamless as possible?

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
99.99?! Atmos!? Wireless!?

Was looking to get a bluetooth headset, and I might get this one, damn.

I assume this will work on W10?

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
Nice this have the rotating dials... leveraging that Surface design.

If this is Matte black, you know MKBHD will be there.

I think I've made the design to stick with wired headset with mic (Fidelio X2HR) because the sound quality is great and I can still use between PC / PS5. I still also have my Wireless Gold's in the event that I just really like using that and they still work fine.

This would have to have perfect reviews for me to be tempted enough to buy this.... something I entirely don't need.

Bosh

Oct 26, 2017
Looks pretty good! Both systems have a decent headphone option at a reasonable price now.

The only negative for this headset is the mic. I like the extended mic versus being built into the headset, but after now owning HyperX, I really like how its a module piece that can be replaced seperetly.

I lost a few headsets from animals chewing that previously....

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Will wait for reviews, but that price tag has me seriously interested. Might buy it along with the Series X later this year.

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
Auto-mute is such a smart feature... wish my current RIG headset had that. While moving the mic up and done to turn off the mic is pretty cool, eventually that wear and tear added up kinda fast and now it makes this loud crunchy sound into the audio line everytime I pull it down.

Shit, $100 is a nice price too. Might have to grab this soon.

Last edited:

Caiusto

Oct 25, 2017
I wish they'd enable all Bluetooth headphones work. I have the Sony WH-1000XM4s and only way I can use it is by connecting it to the controller.

MS prefers to use their own wireless protocol when it comes to Xbox.

That being said, the headset looks really good on paper, $99 for what it seem to offer is a steal. Will need to wait for the reviews and first impressions but it looks really good.

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
Have had nothing but issues on my Xbox wireless protocol Arctic 9xs, before switching to the 7xs with zero issues. I wonder how these will compare quality wise to the 7x's especially at $99.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
woah it'll connect to both phone and xbox at the same time? that's wild
I don't know if it's new to this gen or they had it on XB1, but I've seen several Xbox headsets that do this. The Turtle Beach 700 Gen 2 does it, and also apparently has great audio. But it's 50 more than this.

Have had nothing but issues on my Xbox wireless protocol Arctic 9xs, before switching to the 7xs with zero issues. I wonder how these will compare quality wise to the 7x's especially at $99.

That's the question. Every headset I've looked at that connects without a dongle to the XSX has a ton of bad user reviews mostly complaining about a poor connection.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Yep, pre-ordered.

$99 for wireless/BT + Dolby Atmos is nuts. I have zero problem being an early-adopting guinea pig at that price.

darthpaxton

Jun 20, 2018
Wow. $100 seems like a pretty fair price and the fact that Xbox didn't save this for E3 shows me they've maybe learned a bit from their past mistakes. Encouraging.

Demon_Ice

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 18, 2021
I've always been leery of gaming-branded headphones / headsets ever since I bought the Sony Platinums and was completely underwhelmed by them, but these seem like a crazy good deal for $100. Will have to keep an eye out for reviews.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Looks good. Always liked the wired one of Xbox One also. Later i upgraded but for the price is was good.

Salient_Lion

Dec 20, 2020
I think I've made the design to stick with wired headset with mic (Fidelio X2HR) because the sound quality is great and I can still use between PC / PS5. I still also have my Wireless Gold's in the event that I just really like using that and they still work fine.

This would have to have perfect reviews for me to be tempted enough to buy this.... something I entirely don't need.

I'm also using the Fidelio X2HR. How do you connect your X2HR to the Xbox? Straight into the controller or via a DAC?

Last edited:

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Looks quite nice, and has a solid feature set. I can't give up my Arctis 7X's chat/game audio dial though, it's so critical. Some games like Gears 5 are so loud I need to really favour chat audio, while quieter games I can change the balance. Having that feature easily accessible all the time is so important.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know the specs for these? May get a pair for my son, as I already have Penrose X.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
I'm also using the Fidelio X2HR, but can't quite shake the temptation of wireless' convenience. I'll see how it reviews I think.

How do you connect your X2HR to the Xbox? Straight into the controller or via a DAC?

I'm sure not. I just have a PS5 and I've just plugged into the controller itself. I'm sure a DAC is better for use in both cases between PS/Xbox

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Those look nice. I've been wanting to buy a new headset and o think I'm gonna try those if they get decent reviews