• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

swars4.jpg

Possibly the work of Kyle Katarn, Talon Karrde, and Mara Jade.

Edit: Looks like it's a partial image. Oh well, keep hope alive.

Full image:

Last edited:

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
bro they don't even have mandalorian characters on there this isn't what you think it is

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Eh, seems like people are turning this into something bigger than it is.

It's clearly focusing on the original trilogy for the most part. It doesn't even have Padme.

sappyday

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yea I mean none of them were any interesting. The only one being Finn but for only like the first half of TFA

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Only thing May the Fourth is good for is giving you a 43 day heads up that Captain Picard Day is approaching.

Winston1

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So basically, Disney is now giving the sequels the same treatment that they gave the prequels during the first few years after they bought the license.

LuigiMario

Oct 28, 2017
Great, I'm sure Star Wars fans will be totally rational about this and not automatically assume the worst!

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Weird mix of characters in general, like why Ventress of all people? When's the last time she showed up anywhere?

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
Straight up misrepresentative clickbait, since it's missing far more than the ST.

It's literally just the OT and characters prominently featured in Clone Wars (Ahsoka, Asajj, Maul, and the Bad Batch).

No one else from anything else. I mean hell, it doesn't even have freaking Grogu or Mando. Or any any original characters from Rebels, RO, or Solo, or anyone in the entire PT at all outside of Maul (who is really a Clone Wars character now).

But of course no one's going to acknowledge anything that doesn't line up with exclusively shitting on the ST.

Last edited:

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Fucking Asajj made the cut.
Welp, R.I.P. Rey, Finn and Poe. /s
You can argue Mando isn't in the list and that's hot right now, so maybe it's just the particular timeline the artist is working with.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am surprised Palpatine made the cut. He has been removed from tons of recent Star Wars Art. C3PO gets front cover status on Revenge of the Sith and Palpatine doesn't even show up on it

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Eh to me it looks mostly like "Here is your Nostalgia and here is the new shit we are selling you. And Ventress because we needed more red lightsaber.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I will never understand the love Maul gets. His characterization in TPM literally begins and ends with "extra lightsaber blade at the end."

For Halloween '99, I dressed up as Maul...

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
What are you talking about, the emperor is right there lol.

_jBrS6h7VFz8f3y6bA1JZnnvkgk=.gif

Yes, good riddance to bad movies

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
Sad times, I think the new characters are mostly good but the movies they are in are not great

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
They could've really used any assortment of characters across the three eras/trilogies and got the same point across. Most of the important characters in Star Wars are popular among fans.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
I will never understand the love Maul gets. His characterization in TPM literally begins and ends with "extra lightsaber blade at the end."

For Halloween '99, I dressed up as Maul...
Much like Boba Fett, it's all about the look.

Speaking of, Boba Fett isn't here either, despite headlining his own show this year.